Ins Agents

I have it as part of the wm report. You may find, that your certification might end up with someone elses report. I have heard of that happening.

I have never included my license or wm certification with a report.

That may have something to do with you being a contractor. Us lowly home inspectors need more proof…

Apparently. As I never include it either.
It is all crap if you ask me.

It is like 5th graders checking senior honer students tests.

The insurance folks being the 5th graders.

Strange, I had 3 the week before…

If all you have is a home inspectors license they are making sure you have taken one of the approved courses within the last year.

Except, our crew includes four lowly home inspector that do not include it either.

Now what I do not understand, why does home inspectors have to include them and why does a HI have to present their license BEFORE they do a home inspection? It surly implies what the public and lawmakers think of home inspectors. Home inspectors need to change that perception. Much of what goes on here does not help.

The perception sure started before this forum and was based on the actions of those performing the inspections, their methods and their experience.

What the State did just totally finished off the profit in this industry by giving any Tom, Dick, or Harry a licence which then made the CONSUMER think we are all equal and that it is just about who will do it the cheapest.

Yes, Not everyone but the average 3/2 home buyer sees it that way whether you want to believe it or not :frowning:

And your comments and actions have only made it worse.

Yeah, Me too.

There is even a scumbag Nachi inspector that will flat out use your credentials as his own.

Me neither. Just the info asked for on the form. Just the info…NO MORE.