Inspecion software to run on iphone

We have been using Allinspections for over a year now. Works quite well to do wind mits, 4 points & roof certs.

Now they are closing shop in a few weeks.

Does anyone know of any other iphone/ipad based insurance inspection software?

Your advise & comments is appreciated.

Regards,
Ken Wild
Florida Central Home Inspections

Our iPhone Wind Mit version is awaiting approval on the app store.

Dominic,

So I buy the HI Pro for $499 & can use the iphone app to create reports & upload photos? How will it work? What about 4 points & roof certs.

Ken

Our iPhone/iPad Wind Mit program only requires our $20/mo cloud service. Our roof cert iPhone/iPad program is in the works and is part of our cloud service.

Our $499 (normally $650) software is our full Windows/Mac that does residential, commercial, mold, septic, pool, radon, etc. It also does 4 point inspections. Our iPhone/iPad version of HIP mobile isn’t out yet.

Dom, have a general ETA on the iPad, iPhone full app?

Thanks,

Bert

Use PDFs.

Not that I want to give out right now. Too many different projects going on and too many conferences over the next month messing things up.

We are waiting :slight_smile:

LOL, I know! I wish I could clone myself :wink:

John, what exactly do you mean? Do you use PDF’s for a regular inspection as well?

Bert

lol. I bet.

Bert

We use PDFs(forms) for insurance all inspections.

Oh okay. Gotcha. Yes, I do the same.

Bert

ReportHost for Tablets runs on iPad (and Android and Windows and Playbook and…) Our templates include a Four-Point Insurance Inspection, compliant with Citizen’s Insurance as of September 2012.
It’s very easy to use and it’s free to check out. You can either register for free and try it out in an account of your own (easy transition to using it during an inspection) or if you just want to see the interface try it as a guest.
We have a lot of inspectors using the iPad and other tablets every day, including (no surprise) ReportHost co-founder Jim Gallant who still inspects (almost) full-time.

One of our users had this to say about it:
“Love love love the tablet version. I am using an Acer Iconia Android. I had bought AHIT’s inspectit back in August but the sluggish response and speed of use has made me stop using it and go back to ReportHost. This is by far the best in-the field reporting software going right now. I’ve tried the Android versions of AllInspections, 3D, Quikreports, and obviously AHIT’s Inspectit. Just can’t top the usability and speed. Speed speed speed is the #1 issue that I am after. Your use of HTML5 and making the in field product the same as what is displayed back at the office computer is awesome. This product flat out works wonders for me speed wise. I just did a 2200 sq ft inspection in 2 hours and now all I have to do is throw in the pics and I’m done. Can’t say enough good things about the product. You’ve won me back with the technology. Thanks for making something so unique and functional.”