Inspection Connection

Originally Posted By: cprescott
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Just looking for information on Inspection Connection . They contacted me about doing construction draw inspections for mortgage company. It’s for a log home company. They offer min. $50. per trip approxamatley 8 trips per job. icon_question.gif

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

Hell if it’s close to your homebase, it may be worth it depending on how much paperwork they make you do. If you can inspect and report in under 2 hours, it would be worth it…I used to do those for the company I used to work for. Pretty simple, we did them on %complete basis for a draw.

Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: Scott Patterson

cprescott wrote:
Just looking for information on Inspection Connection . They contacted me about doing construction draw inspections for mortgage company. It's for a log home company. They offer min. $50. per trip approxamatley 8 trips per job. ![icon_question.gif](upload://t2zemjDOQRADd4xSC3xOot86t0m.gif)

Last I heard about Inspection Connection they were very slow to pay. They are asking you to do "draw" inspections for the construction loan. Most loans are 3-5 draws max. They take about 5-15 minutes on site, most require a few digital photos. The ones I do are all done online, I fill out the forms and upload the photos online. At most I have thirty minutes involved in the job. Most require a 24-36 hour turn-around time on the inspection.

Originally Posted By: Tom Turner

Charles

I do radon screenings for Inspection Connection in Napa, Ca. I guess this is the same company. They tell you upfront that they pay 30 days after inspection is complete. Never been late to me.

Tom

Originally Posted By: shuggins

Charles,

I'm doing a log house for them here in Oklahoma, so far so good.

--
Spencer Huggins
H & H Inspection Services, LLC
Piedmont, Oklahoma
spencer@hhinspections.com
http//www.hhinspections.com

Oklahoma NACHI Chapter Vice President
shuggins@ok.nachi.org