Inspection Depot's Illustrated Inspection Guide

Originally Posted By: cradan
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

" on C.D.? If so, how are the illustrations…are they of sufficient quality and relevance to use as a reference adjunct in professional reports?

Chris

http://www.inspect4me.com

Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi to all,

Chris, I think that the Inspection depot images are superior to any others out there for a couple of reasons, firstly they are in clolor, secondly they are more extensive and more current than many others.

NACHI changed to these images for the tip of the day series back in March, and they are also being used in the online education program.

NACHI members also get a good discount on the series, I forget the net price to us but if you are interested in them call Bet Clarke (Inspection Depots co-ordinator) at 1-888-589-2112

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"

Originally Posted By: cradan

Thank you, Gerry!

Chris

http://www.inspect4me.com

Chicago Illinois Home Inspections

Originally Posted By: Bet Clarke

icon_biggrin.gif Hi to all! I want to also mention that this DVD is totally compatible with most Microsoft-based Reporting Software, so the images can be imported and attached to most computer generated reporting systems. The wide range of diagrams available cover not only single-family homes, but also commercial buildings, mobile homes and pools and spas as well. You get over 2000 illustrations on this disk, and a full illustrated manual is available separately for quick reference. The retail cost of the DVD is $499.00, and we are offering a discount to NACHI members for $249.00, or FREE with the purchase of The Home Guide Reporting Software. The Illustrated Manual is available seperately for $79.00. Please give me a call if I can answer any questions about this or any of the other products we offer!!

Bet Clarke

Training Co-ordinator

1-888-589-2112

Originally Posted By: rharrington

Do we have the permission to use them, if they are purchased, in our reports as references?

Thanks,

Rick

--
Rick A. Harrington
Central Ohio Home Inspections
www.patchhomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: gbeaumont

Hi Rick,

Yes, when you buy the images you are buying a license to use them in your report, advertising, websites etc

Regards

Gerry

--
Gerry Beaumont
NACHI Education Committee
e-mail : education@nachi.org
NACHI phone 484-429-5466

Inspection Depot Education
gbeaumont@inspectiondepot.com

"Education is a journey, not a destination"