Inspection during building process?

LOL! :rofl: :roll_eyes: I don’t believe that I have ever been called a “jerk” before, in
16 years on this forum.

We’ll chalk that up to you having a bad day.

People know me here and will get to know you, too…as time passes.

2 Likes

…or maybe just another snowflake. My bet is the latter.

2 Likes

Larry you’re the last guy on this forum I’d call a jerk. You’re always welcoming new members and have a good attitude.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, Martin, and now my face is turning red…LOL

1 Like

Let me apologize for calling you a jerk, The way it read to me was that I was not a qualified inspector. If I read that wrong, then yes I owe you an apology. I was looking for advice on:

1. Is this a common inspection for home inspectors? (I had never figured this would be a call I would get and in the last week or so I have had about 3)

2. Was there any legal issues or pitfalls by doing these types of inspections. (I get if I don’t know what to look for during the build process then yes there could be legal issues, but I was trying to figure out if there were others i wasn’t thinking of)

So to summarize I apologize for calling you a jerk if you truly were not trying to insult me by saying I wasn’t qualified.

1 Like

Good man!
Larry isn’t a jerk!

1 Like

Thank you, Lane,…apology accepted.

Most of us are here to help and that was my intention.

2 Likes

Well done Lane. Fresh start.

1 Like

That’s an incredible number. You must have a strong new construction market.

Actually we do have a great new construction market, The Huntsville area is due to outgrow Birmingham in the next 3 to 5 years and be the biggest city in Alabama.

There are several stages of inspection.
Commencement (statutory) …
Foundation excavation. …
Foundation concrete. …
Oversite. …
DPC. …
Laying of drains. …
Floor joists. …
Roof timbers.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.