Inspection Marketers, Inc.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Gerry Moran, Co-owner

1120 Morgan Ave. #100

Drexel Hill, PA 19026

Office: (800) 851-8477

Cell: (215) 817-4085

FOR IMMEDIATE EXCLUSIVE RELEASE TO NACHI

YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS HEAR

Looking for a new service to introduce or a way to improve your current business? Then look no farther than the questions that your clients and prospects ask you. Don?t say ?No we don?t? too many times, or you?ll potentially miss the boat of opportunity.

Inspection Marketers, Inc., which has been serving the home inspection community?s marketing needs since 1991, observes that as Internet and online commerce increases, so does the savvy of homebuyers, and NACHI inspectors need to take heed. ?A few of our clients have recently been asked the question, ?Do you accept PayPal??? says Gerry Moran, co-owner of Inspection Marketers, Inc. This question prompted some inspectors to ask themselves ?What is PayPal?? and others to go to the PayPal site to figure out how the online payment system works.

There is a good possibility that many NACHI inspectors get asked by their clients to take a look or to inspect their elderly relatives? homes. Inspection Marketers, Inc. advises NACHI inspectors to create a response to this request ? such as a Senior Home Care Program that includes an inspection, a maintenance checklist, and safety review (e.g., railing check, bathroom safety, etc.)

Moran notes, ?We?ve taken heed to our client?s inquiries, introducing our Free Virtual Information CD, which provides the materials that were on our previous actual CD. Except with this version, we are able to update it regularly on-line ? reacting quicker to our clients? needs and a much lower cost.?

Take the time to keep track of all of those obscure and thought-to-be unrelated questions and hear the business opportunity.

? 2004 Inspection Marketers, Inc.

Gerry Moran co-owns Inspection Marketers, Inc., the leader in home inspection marketing since 1991. Inspection Marketers, Inc. offers marketing materials, seminars, and consulting services to home inspection community. They have worked with over 500 new and experienced home inspectors to help them reach their inspection and revenue goals. To sign up for Inspection Marketers, Inc.?s free biweekly marketing tip, The Home Inspection Marketing Minute, visit www.inspectionmarketers.com/imfreenews.htm or call (800) 851-8477.

# # #

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rwashington

How are they staying in business? 500 inspectors in 13 years is just over 38 inspectors a year. I guess this is a long term contractual thing. Anybody use them? What has been your experience?

Richard W Washington

www.rwhomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jcampbell

It did not take many inquiries on accepting credit cards that I knew I had to do something. I do not like to wait till closing for payment, so credit card acceptance may be the way to go. However, there is not enough need to warrant using a banking service/provider. All along I had PayPal through Ebay. Duhhh… wake up! Now it is there when i need it. Often, I do not get asked twice about splitting the fee for the service. It works great… I may have to look more into their marketing services… icon_rolleyes.gif

Jeffrey S. Campbell

http://www.maineshomeinspector.com

Originally Posted By: dharris

rwashington wrote:
How are they staying in business? 500 inspectors in 13 years is just over 38 inspectors a year. I guess this is a long term contractual thing. Anybody use them? What has been your experience?

I haven't used there services, but I met them at the last 2 other org conventions and worked a booth next to them last year. They have a lot of good marketing tools and are willing to spend time with inspectors to answer all there marketing questions, and give advice and info at no charge