Inspection news

Congratulations to Inspection news and Brian Hannigan. The new board is very nice. Also the inspection tool bar is nice too.:cool:

Now, all they need are some “nice” posters. Those guys are so meeeeeeaaannnn to me.:wink:

Any particular reason? :wink:

Yes. I love to throw darts at their over-inflated egos and watch them fly around the room with the hot air whooshing out. I don’t think they appreciate that much and, as you can tell, I am not nearly as impressed by them as they are by themselves.:wink:

No way… not you Jim. I can’t imagine you being the type to “throw darts.” :stuck_out_tongue:

On a side note, a couple of years back, I hung out at Hannigan’s board quite a bit as a “student”. I was enrolled in a course now run by ITA which was very ASHI-oriented and I studied their technical threads for several months - never engaging in the banter, but very curious about their unanimous hatred for Nick and NACHI.

Although preparing to join ASHI, as all good home inspectors were expected to do, I really became curious as to why these pompous anal orifices were so dead set against NACHI. I just had to check this out, so I came over to this site and hung out and observed what I quickly recognized as the future of the industry.

We all are forever indebted to Brian Hannigan and his board then.

:stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :smiley: