Inspection of pools and spas

Originally Posted By: dfrend
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

The National Home Inspector Training Institute is holding a full day class on inspecting pools and spas. The class will be held at the Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World on June 12th, 2004. The class is open to all inspectors, however NACHI members will have a discounted tuition. You are encouraged to reserve your seat early as space is limited. Rooms rates for those wishing to stay will be released soon.

The class will be taught by an instructor who has over 30 years building, inspecting, and testifying in court cases involving swimming pools and spas. Students will learn the various components and what to look for in an inspection. This class will prepare students to begin inspecting pools and spas as an additional revenue source for your company.

You can email me at dan@nhiti.com for more information. The class will be listed on www.nhiti.com/class in the next day or so. You are all the first to be made aware.

Daniel Frend
NHITI, Co-Founder
www.nhiti.com

Originally Posted By: Ryan Jackson

I would highly reccomend going to this. There are many issues that are relevant only to pools, spas and fountains.

Ryan Jackson, Salt Lake City

Originally Posted By: dfrend

NACHI member registration fee is ONLY $125!

http://www.nhiti.com/pools.html

NACHI members should email me to register to get the discount.