Inspection Software

Try whichever one you want, they all have their positives and negatives…most of the time the negatives are how the end result looks.

I’ve tried all of them and still use WORD for my reports, I can do a report for a 2,500 sq. ft. home with a medium amount of defects and insert over 50+ pictures in an hour.

HIP is pushed a lot by members here but the end result is not my taste at all.

Homegauge is a much nicer software than HIP but it takes work to get it right and even then it still didn’t fit into my wants/needs

ReportHost has by far the BEST narratives; however their reports need to be able to be customized more.

InspectVue has a really nice software also, I’ve recently thought of purchasing theirs as it seems to be one of my favorites; however I’ve heard their support isn’t the best which is a turn off.

3D reports are apparently very customizeable and I’ve never used it, but I have seen Kevin’s reports and they’re definitely very nice!

Like I said there’s lots there and more that I didn’t mention, all will have their positives and negatives, it’s whatever works best for you and fits your style and workflow.