inspection vehicle

Originally Posted By: Billy Cola
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

wow james what is that thing? it looks like a mini hummer or something…talk about good advertising

Originally Posted By: jrooff

Billy it’s a 710K Pinzgauer, just type it in search in Google and you’ll find all there is on it. Alas the poor hummers can’t hold a candle against the Pin icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif and there so fun to drive.

Originally Posted By: jruppert

I drive a mint 1995 BMW 530I. I can get her up to about 120 MPH which gets me to my inspections quickly! I use a telescopic ladder, and the whole setup works great! I’ll never give up my BMW!

Originally Posted By: jvanloo

I use a 2002 PT Cruiser Woody edition. It also has a custom Woody horn from back in the day… boy it’s fun to see people’s reaction when I honk that thing…

Jason Van Loo

480.730.1526 fax

homeinspectorguy@cox.net

Americana Inspection Services

Tempe, AZ

Originally Posted By: mgault

heated leather seats here in Charleston SC!!! These winters get down near freezin’!! icon_biggrin.gif

-Mike

A to Z Home Inspections, LLC

www.atozhomeinspections.net

Originally Posted By: lewens

Micheal

Oh please, It gets cold in Charlie Town? I don’t think so. Come up here to the great white north and you will know what cold is. When you guys are down there freezing I am down there playing golf in a T shirt and shorts. How about so cold you have to turn on the headlights for a minute to warm up the battery enough to start the truck? How about so cold even radial tires get a flat spot on them and you go thumping down the road for a few minutes till they warm up enough to get round again?

By the way I drive a 1989 Chevy Van 10 with 160,000 miles on the clock and still going strong. But then again it is a Chev. Colder than a wtiches &%* in the winter and hotter’n hell in the summer but it does the job.

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: mgault

lewens wrote:
Micheal
Oh please, It gets cold in Charlie Town? I don't think so. Come up here to the great white north and you will know what cold is. When you guys are down there freezing I am down there playing golf in a T shirt and shorts.

I see a ton of white with blue letter ONTARIO plates down here dring the winter, but hardly ever see them during Terrorist Season (oops, I mean tourist season!)

Must be very nice up there this time of year ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Met a lady the other day who said she normally "summers in Wyoming" because of the heat here in July and August...and all I could think about for a few seconds was "she's like a Buffalo". Had to seriously concentrate to get that visual outta my head

--
-Mike
A to Z Home Inspections, LLC

www.atozhomeinspections.net

Originally Posted By: lewens

Micheal

If it’s tourist season does that mean it’s open season on tourists?

Just my usual 12.5 cents

From The Great White North Eh?
NACHI-CAN
www.aciss-brant.com
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com/

Originally Posted By: kshepard

1995 Chevy Caprice 9C1 (former unmarked highway patrol car with LT1 motor and monster trunk). Quiet, comfortable, all high-performance and supposedly capable of around 150 Mph icon_twisted.gif for those widely spaced inspections. Trunk carries 17’ ladder and all equipment.

19 mpg with 2/3 highway driving. Find them at auctions for about $4500.00

Originally Posted By: sbailey1

2003 4WD F250 Powerstroke Crew Cab icon_confused.gif

Saxon N Bailey
www.homewisehomeinspections.com

Originally Posted By: jrooff

Saxon Bailey, check out your pledge area ASAP I think shoes has an(S) in front of hoes. You better move fast .

www.mshomeinspector.com

Originally Posted By: sbailey1

Thanks James,

boy I feel like a goof. Must be a combination of too many fires and too hot attics. I’ll change that pledge page right away. Again, many thanks!

![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif) ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif) ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif) ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif)
Saxon N Bailey
www.homewisehomeinspections.com