Inspection Video

I am looking for a good Home Inspection video. I need one that shows a complete home inspection. I have not found any that does not promote another company or association. I would like to add it to my web site.

Make your own, and promote your company :smiley:

It’s unlikely you’ll find one.

Yup. If you don’t want anyone else mentioned, you will probably have to make your own. Strap on a helmet cam and inspect your own house, then you can be as detailed as you want to be, and take as long as you want.

Why show a Inspection to represent what you do anyway.?
They will think they are getting the handsome guy in the movie.

So how much you gonna pay me.:slight_smile:

Oh boy!!

…to hold the camera? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey settle down over there.
It’s me or Ben.

The camera loves me.

Bobs’ version would probably be Super Bowl Shuffle Vintage, and no one wants to see that.:mrgreen:

White men can’t dance.
I do actually tend to shuffle though.

Since no spell check is needed you might even understand me,though no fair asking any Nachi Chicago members about that.

Bob, he’s in Bakersfield, CA… he’s just a short drive from Hollywood. I’m sure he could get a couple of aspiring college students to act and film for beer & pizza!!!

Looks like my next career is over before it started :frowning:

That’s OK I just remembered the middle eighties when the Sun times finished doing a article on my Neon Sculptures and some guy walked up to me with a camera asking me to talk about the event where we were doing the photo shoot.

I immediately:shock::shock: said…:shock::shock::shock::shock: uh:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Isn’t there an inspection or two in the NACHI video vault, seems like there was one with Kenton Shepherd on it, if I’m not mistaken.

i think making your own is the best idea.