Inspection Websites

Originally Posted By: bdoles
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I’ve been thinking of developing a website. I was wondering, of all the members here that have a website for their business, do they find that it is worth having and brings them a positive cash flow ?

Brian K Doles

Inspection Connection Home Inspections

Northeast, TN

Originally Posted By: mpatton

Brian,

My web site has been active for close to 6 months, I am just now starting to see the benefits. I suggest you start developing a site as soon as you can due to the time it takes to get search engines to list your site.

Yes it is worth it especially in today?s market place.
![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

--
Michael Patton
AA Home Inspection
Serving Northern KY & Greater Cincinnati OH

AA@AAHomeInspection.net
www.AAHomeInspection.net

Originally Posted By: Chris Morrell

Brian,

I think that having *some* web presence is very important, especially if you're listed on a site, or in a searchable database. People put a lot of research into their homes, and that often includes the inspection. They like to have more than just a name and phone number, if at all possible. That's where the website comes in; They might end up contacting you through the phone, but, from what I can tell, they often feel more comfortable looking at your site to get a quick impression of you and your company. Some (especially younger) buyers also feel much more comfortable with the impersonality of online request pages and other forms of online contact.

Take the above with a grain of salt, though, because I *am* a web designer. ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Good luck,

--
Chris Morrell
Director of Information Technology
http://www.nachi.org/

![](upload://sqQnBHgMXXblj1xceDVN8dPECBf.html)