Inspection went wrong

yeah you right thanks Larry. i really appreciate. you always here for help. thanks.

i think you right thanks Stepen. i appreciate your response to helping junior inspectors.

There’s a REA in NJ using your name and picture.

6 Likes

If they call you, they may want to gather some information. I would recommend reaching out to your insurance immediately. It is likely stated in your policy that you must notify them as soon as you are aware of a potential claim. Whatever you do at this point, do not admit fault, especially to their insurance company. Also be aware this thread is in a public forum (not the members-only section) so anyone and everyone has access to it.

3 Likes

Phone numbers and websites too… :wink:

1 Like

ohh i never know that it’s not only for members only,thanks for letting me know and i definitely tell my insurance thanks Ryan for all help it’s really helpful.

Yes jeffrey this is me and i am realtor too.

yes Martin this is me and i am a Realtor too with C21.

1 Like

Tell them that you are self-insured for incidents like this. This is a perfect example of why insurance policies have deductibles.

Yup lots if “we and our” in the website.

I only say that because you never know if your insurance company will want to fight it. Imagine a big claim, say in the tens of thousands, and your insurance company fights it but the plaintiff’s lawyer finds an internet thread where you hinted towards being at fault. That’s not a good look in the courtroom, lol.

1 Like

And a Lawyer also??

1 Like

Did the seller disclose, or make note, of this before the inspection?

LOL this is correct.

Don’t forget to throw in forklift operator :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Haaahhhahha 3year experinced in bologna

they didn’t told me but they said they disclosed in seller’s disclosures.

I squeezed it in at the bottom of the screen grab! :wink:

1 Like

It works like this, sir. Your negligence caused damage and it will be resolved to the satisfaction of the party you harmed and not you. It takes 72 hours for mold spores to colonize and the damages incurred by the person you harmed by your negligence may increase exponentially while you debate as to how they should handle it.

It is probably too late to expect your insurance carrier to intervene on your behalf, but you should try that first. If they deny you coverage because of delay and failure to comply with the conditions in your policy, you should open your checkbook and negotiate a sum that will satisfy the owner of the property you damaged as quickly as possible and obtain a signed release when you do.

4 Likes

Thank you james it’s a good advice,