InspectionNews Forum

Mr Cooke how can you make a statement like that if you have not been to the other site and read what was said and how I was attacked! Where is the logic?

I was on the other side and from what I have read was attacked far more then you where .
I lived it and was removed from NACHI by a Kangaroo court .
NACHI No appeal No recourse and you said nothing from what I remember.

It also says:

You will notice the so called experts, such as Connell, will quote just parts of what the EPA or the CDC says at least ten - twenty years ago.
First, the problem is, as you noted, it is cherry picked and not the whole article is considered.
Second, the articles are in badly needing updating. What Connell had argued with me, was proven wrong because EPA had backed studies proving him wrong. He just did not know it at the time. The EPA is always running at least ten years behind making a decision on a subject after a verified study comes out.

Now just read the rest of the paragraph you posted.:roll:

It says **if visible mold growth is present, sampling is unnecessary, **so the rest is immaterial. :roll::roll:

I agree 100% James I think Connell was cherry picking and as I suspected he has a monetary interest in downplaying mold testing since he is working for the other side.

Christopher which side are you working for? What you say there is out of context and should not be used as the only source of information

I am confused now. First you told me you were not at the other site now you say you were on the other side and that you were attacked more than me? You go on to say you was removed from NACHI by a Kangaroo court???

Then you go on to say I said nothing??

OK man you lost me there I dont even have a clue what you are talking about? Maybe you have me mixed up with someone else?

Myself. I’m a firm believer if mold is present to control the source, remove it, and take any other appropriate action(s). Testing for a specific “type” of mold is unneeded; And more times than not inaccurate.

I think you left out in most cases!

All the best Roy … My email is below

Mold testing is not recommended by the state of Illinois and I would agree not needed unless part of a remediation on discovered conditions.

We are all breathing mold right now and there is no standard other than some people are sensitive to it.

Mold is a symptom /not a condition.

Ok so you see some mold in a home and you just have that removed. How do you know there is not more mold in the air coming from behind walls and other places. An air quality test would be logical to see what the levels are and also the type of mold. If it is the highly toxic variety extra care must be used in handling and testing it.

Mr Connell for instance is vehemently against mold testing. I recently found out why. He goes to court in defense of people like slum lords etc. So he has a monetary interest in downplaying mold testing.

I am curious as to why you are so against mold testing?

Roy with all due respect I very seldom get on these inspector forums. I went to the InspectionNews forum starting yesterday of the subject of petri dishes and Prolab. That was the only thread I went to. I do not recall seeing you there. I went through hell then came here today. I do not or have not seen anyone attack you sir.

You are from Chicago? Friends with Linus???

I have a sneaky feeling there are InspectionNews spies over here seeing what we are saying.

Larry,

In my opinion, you are taking this too personally.

I took the iNACHI mould course a while back in Florida and I decided not to offer this service.

For most situations, there is no need for mould testing.

I had some free time the other night and read through that thread on Inspection News and my conclusion is that you kept asking for it, for the rebuttals that is.

I have not been at the inspection news for a long time all my info has come from what you and others have posted on the NACHI site .
No where do I remember saying any thing else .

All the best No hard feeling .
I just want to give info to you and others… Roy

You see what you want to see. I do not want to argue here in InterNachi. Why are you coming here to apparently start something? I was not asking for it I was standing my ground!