Inspections from a Re-Inspection Company

Michael it is on your web site that you know people are far less likely to be re inspected if you done the 1st wind mit inspection, how do you know this? I have re inspected at least 2 of your inspections, I done one of Dennis’s last week as well (home owners gave me copy’s of your reports)

People don’t care about the cost, if you sell them the value. I charge $200.00.
$40.00 doesn’t pay for the gas and time to do one.

Carl,

Marketing, is all it is.

I would love a personal email from you knowing if I made mistakes or if the rules have changed. I love feedback. I personally have changed the way I do things no less than three times.

They reinspect because it saves them money due to mistakes or fraud.

I can personally tell you I never said anything in any of my inspections I did not believe in at the time.

I now believe differently about quite a few things.

I try to go with the industry standards and I try to answer the questions to the best of my ability.

Trisha,

I am only really interested in working for the clients. A great many agents or their reps have no idea about anything.

There are exceptions to the rule and those usually recommend me.

Eric,

If you ever want to know about my $40 secret just call. I will gladly share how I DO IT WITH YOU BUT i DO NOT WISH TO POST IT HERE :slight_smile:

Damn Caps.

You mean how to lose more than half of what I earn?
As one of my friends on a “Redneck” message board said, “I am already married”.

I’ll continue to do things the way I do…a $5,000.00 week to end the month is always nice!

Have a great weekend…I know I will!

You are still really,really missing it.

He is a single inspector who made $5000 this week, I think he gets it.

As normal you haven’t got a clue about what I am talking about.

I sincerely doubt I am missing anything…except, that for some reason…we are out of Rum again!

I have no desire to run the $9.99 oil change special in order to possibility generate more business. It is a failed business plan.

I prefer the “quality over quantity” method of doing business. A good friend of mine, who was a roofer and is now tooling around the North Carolina mountains on a different Harley every day once said to me, “It is easier to push the pencil than the hammer”.

He calls me every year on New Years, just to remind me!

I don’t think many do or care. They would be the same individuals who do not complain that business is slow, that complain about not getting paid, or a host of other things posted on this and other messages boards regarding a downturn in business.

oki doki

It doesn’t matter what the agents know or don’t know. The agents we work with are very educated: we talk to them daily, are always available by phone, respond instantly to requests for photos. We do mini seminars at their offices to educate them. It’s a win-win. They don’t call us asking us to " change" answers because they understand we know more than they do.

My point is, if you are marketing solely to the homeowner, you will never have a successful insurance inspection business. Leads must come from the local insurance companies you build relationships with, previous clients, and their friends and neighbors.

A sign on your truck, a website, a billboard, whatever, will not make the phone ring. You must foster relationships.

Sssh! Don’t give away the secrets Trish! :slight_smile:

Very well spoken.

Bert