Inspector looking for work

Greetings friends,
My name is Jeff Allison. I am a 52 year old married man with four children. My two daughters are married and live in CO. My two sons are 15 and 13 years old.

I worked for 15 years as an electrician in the great state of Maryland. Eight of those as a Master. I then became a Residential Code Enforcement Inspector for Montgomery County Maryland. This was not only electrical inspections but combination inspections. We were responsible for the structural as well as the electrical work. I worked there for five more years before leaving and going into charity work. I have been a missionary in the Czech Republic now for almost 12 years. We are living here in Europe still. I ran my own Electrical company in Md for eight years as well as working for the county government. I also began doing home inspections during the final two years.

Not long ago I began thinking it may be time to return to the States and end the charity work here. I found the InterNACHI web site and decided to take the entrance exam. As you can see from my profile I passed it with an 88%, even after being out of the business for over 10 years. Then I decided to become a member of NACHI and completed the other necessary requirements.

So, there is a little background information about me. I am looking for work in the inspection field. It is something I always enjoyed and look forward to getting back into. Because we have no home or belongings in the States we can theoretically settle anywhere. I am asking of any of you here might be looking for an honest, hardworking family man to add to your company.

It would take a couple of months to close things down here in Czech and move back. I am presently working my way through the online series of courses in order to refresh my memory. Here is a link to our family web page. http://www.allisonz.net/

You may contact me here or email me at czechjba@gmail.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this long message.
Sincerely,
Jeff

Where in the Czech Republic are you? We have a few inspectors using our software in Prague you could drop in on.

I am in Brno, approximately 130 miles from Prague.