Inspector needed for new TV show.

Not nice to put my Picture in place for Ray he is not that good looking.
Roy Cooke

James, that was priceless

Where is the taping based? I’m game!

Im game

A 6 Ft 7 In 265 lb inspector from florida

Nick,

I would like to “nominate” if I may, Russell Ray, Spring Valley, CA. I have never met him but his dialog during MB conversations is always ‘casual’ and easy to follow - not ‘over-technical,’ condesending, or self-serving. I hope he doesn’t mind my intrusion in his life - i’ll let you invite him if you agree.

I would be more than happy to represent NACHI’s best.

What…Me not “PRETTY” enough for ya Roy…lol

A psychic said I’d be doing this.
Might as well fulfill my destiny, and get it over with!

Lol!

Well, I’ll do it. But they’ll have to get me a personal trainer. :wink:

I’ll do it and I’m younger than Moses, **BUT **if they want to have me pose in my thong, its no-go. I’m sick and tired of being lusted after for my body, I want them to respect me for my mind.

Seriously guys, ASHI has had a bunch of these and we need to get onboard and show good - I’ve been in this 28 years and I’ve seen one of the instructors that trained me on the HGTV shows twice in the past 3 years (baby that ain’t young).

Lets think out of the box for a moment

We need 12 professional good looking inspectors doing inspector jobs for a NACHI calender — Roof - Structural - HVAC etc

About 100 calenders per member that needs them for people that refer clients

That might be a 10,000 unit order which Nick should be able to get a good deal on

Also day planners or anything with pictures and information that people will not throw away and must be replaced now and then

Must have a place for the members name and or business card

Don’t know the cost – just an idea – who whats to be the inspector for June?? I want July

We have time to get this project done before the first of the year

If there is any interest after we shove it around for some feedback I will forward it to Nick - unless someone leaks the idea to him before

We push it around for a day or so

With a few phone calls for an order of 10,000 units he should have some good action

Yes Mr. Bell I am still drunk and I am learning how to spell – who is the new Pres of NACHI Space Coast and or Central Florida the clubs that you fathered?? No problem here and I do congratulate you on a very hard decision to pass the helm on to a new person. Your decision to step down gives another person the opportunity to lead and develop as you have. My best wishes to you and your successor

rlb

Feedback please

Maybe I should post this in a new thread so we can get some more feedback

Richard,

Makes me think of the 2006 Krispy Kreme Calendar (girls.) I tried to attach but could not figure out how to do it.
I am thinking that the computer has almost put the hard calendar out of business. Maybe a beer bottle opener on a key chain & no picture.

Dennis

You might be right. Lets see

rlb

I have not figured out how to attach an item. I’ll give it a try here. I may be attached.:smiley:

I give up. There is no “Help” button on this page - and I am an idiot (apparently.) So, if you would like to instruct I would appreciate.
</IMG>

If you click on Go Advanced, then it gives you a “manage attachments” feature. Hope this helps. :wink:

http://www.nachi.org/interactive-tutorials.htm

Nick

This might conflict with youre show.I would wait until NACHI studios are ready,and you can do this.You are building a studio? Keep us updated.
You might even sell the show!!Something to think about.

Isn’t Nick’s show local to the Colorado area? Or am I mistaken?

Wendy

If it’s a good show,and I think it will be,no reason it can’t go national!!!