Inspector Outlet Tuesday Night Auction. Bidding starts now.

No problem.

Jeremy Hutchings wins with the highest bid!

Jeffrey Wicklander rescinded his bid, Michael Altizer placed a lower bid than had already been placed by Jeremy two posts before, and Warren Boese bid 8 minutes too late at 9:08pm.

Jeremy, I’m emailing you now. Thank you! Sorry about some of the confusion on this auction, we’ll make it more clear next Tuesday for our next auction. See you all then!

Congrats Jeremy!
I am going to ask Shancy here at HG to send you your one year free HG subscription! This means you get support and all the benefits starting immediately.

Thanks Jeremy for your contribution to charity and we hope you will love HomeGauge!

Russell Buchanan
HomeGauge
828-254-2030

Congrats!

Congratulations Jeremy. Please share with us what you think about the HG software once you get into it.

Congrats Jeremy!

Thanks HomeGauge! Jeremy, we have made a $360 donation on your behalf to A Home 4 Spot Animal Rescue (http://ahome4spot.com/) at your request. See attached confirmation. Thank you very much to all who participated in the auction, and enjoy the software Jeremy!

See you all next Tuesday!

A Home 4 Spot donation.jpg

Excellent choice for a charity Jeremy!

Thanks for supporting such a good cause Jeremy!

Ahhh 8 minutes late, what was I thinking! Congrats Jeremy. Next time I won’t be so tardy lol! Cool idea anyways, thanks Homeguage/Internachi.

Nice! Thanks to all involved for hosting such a great event.

Just received a thank you call from the charity. They were ecstatic to receive the donation because they’ve had a rough week funding surgeries for the animals. I want to whole heartily thank The HG staff as well as the staff at interNachi and inspector outlet for hosting such a great event benefiting charities.

Congratulations Jeremy

I can’t wait till next Tuesday!

Any hints on what is going on the auction block?

It’s going to be awesome. Be here Tuesday evening.

Sorry… I’m busy that night!

http://s1.ticketm.net/tm/en-us/dbimages/197046a.jpg