Inspector Services Group Call Center

Has anyone had an experience with ISG call center not answering the clients phone call? I have provisional call forwarding set up to where the call comes to me first and then if I don’t answer, they get it. Here’s what happens: The phone rings and I see the # but can’t answer for whatever reason, that call will go to ISG. Then, a few min later, the phone rings again from the same #. Once this happened two or three times from the same # in a row. That tells me they aren’t answering the phone. Before you all start on me, there are times I cannot answer the phone for several reasons. I know that it’s better for me to answer my own phone. I get it. But that’s why I hired them. Has anyone else experienced this lately? Pretty irritated.

I would contact them to inquire about

I have once before a few months back. We had that discussion

James S. Saunders, CPI
President, Member
Certified Inspectors of North Carolina LLC.

james@certinspectnc.com
Direct: 910-578-4943
www.certinspectnc.com

You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance. – Lee Iacocca

I would answer on the 2nd or 3rd attempt if only to find out what happened to the caller’s prior attempts. Then you wouldn’t need to guess whether the call was allowed to go unanswered by the service that you are paying to ensure that doesn’t happen.

LOL, that’s funny, I actually did answer the phone the third time and after helping her and answered her questions I asked her if anyone answered the phone the first two times she called and she said no. I apologized and we got off the phone. That’s what confirmed my suspicion that that was happening. I’m wondering if that happens to anyone else and what has been their experience with the service.

James S. Saunders, CPI
President, Member
Certified Inspectors of North Carolina LLC.

james@certinspectnc.com
Direct: 910-578-4943
www.certinspectnc.com

You’ve got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It’s called perseverance. – Lee Iacocca

1 Like

Just think what will happen when Your client(s) try to use your/ISG 90-Day Warranty.

3 Likes

Hmmmm. That’s a thought. I mean I like them, but there are definitely things I don’t like and that is definitely only one of them.

The best thing I ever did was get as far away as I could from ISG and the extremely arrogant Little Man. They are the worst and they don’t cover squat. They actually make you look bad in clients eye.

2 Likes

Is that company still in business? Who would have thought?