Inspector Website Builder - Best in the Business

No … Thank…you…I … prefer…full…price…

3 Likes

…and earn his commi$$ion. :laughing:

3 Likes

I do wish the Wagstaff brothers (owners) would stop in more often. Not only to discuss their offering, but to see how much I am worth to their company. :dollar: :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

Having to sit and read all these posts to find ways to squeeze in mentions is “earning” enough, lol.

2 Likes

Youse guys be krackin’ me up…

5 Likes

Reminds me of “Condo Bob” for HIP, (may he be ‘Resting in Peace’).

1 Like

There is… it’s called “family owned and operated”!!

Also, there is an unwritten rule for Vendors on this MB…
IF someone asks a question about a related product to the discussion at hand, it is “fair game” for them to jump in and “Sell-Sell-Sell” their product as they were “invited” into the conversation, so-to-speak!!

Obviously ya’ll have noticed the timing with the Member asking questions about websites and report software and hosting without being a sellout to Porch and Others!!
That was the door opening for the influx of InterNachi authorized SPAM!!

2 Likes

Twice is a coincidence…now it is a movement :smile:

1 Like

It’s ironic… the more I see these (paid type) testimonials, the less likely I am to pay them any heed due to a lack of credibility. Reminds me of certain other Vendors we’ve seen here over the years!
JMHO.

2 Likes

I get that its a big deal if the site wasnt designed by IWB or FastSite and someone gave a review just for the free books. But I see no crime in giving clients a “gift” in exchange for an honest review, be it good or bad. But seriously, why would go anywhere else :sweat_smile:.

So, you admit it is a “Paid Testimonial” deal. Isn’t that illegal in some states?

1 Like

Interesting. When you are researching products, do you feel the same? Do you have warm fuzzies when reading paid testimonials on Amazon for example? Or do you seek the unsolicited reviews?

2 Likes

Define “is”. Lol. Honestly, I dont care :blush:, got bigger fish to fry and a box of free books :blush:. Happy customer.

You understand that this thread, and your post, is now all over the internet… forever!
Gotta bet any potential clients reading this may just have a different opinion of your ethics!
Oops, gotta go…MY phone is ringing!!

1 Like

Are yall bots? Who has time for this?

Hey, you are the one posting paid testimonials. Who has time for that? For what? A box of free books? Bigger fish to fry.

1 Like

Obviously, YOU DO!

Chicken GIF - Chicken GIFs

2 Likes

Just to chime in…
I really do love the aesthetics of the Spectora report setup - but…
Waaayy too rich for my wallet, and I don’t want my business to be captured by a “provider”, so…

I’m working on my own Linux based setup and used WordPress with the OnePress theme to build my company website. At least the wording and structure are entirely my own!

PS: (It’s still in maintenance mode since I don’t have my CPI yet.)

2 Likes

“Anyone who receives compensation, including free products or other gifts, for their endorsement must also disclose their relationship with your company.”

2 Likes

Are you insinuating that im blind to the fact that this a public forum? If you have such a problem with this marketing tactic why dont you take it to the top? Why dont you call Ben and email IWB and tell them. Instead of sitting on your keyboard bashing posts and judging peoples “ethics” based off a forum post. Forum superhero. Congrats you got me, im a terribly unethical person for posting an honest commercial review for a company I trust.