InspectorPages 3.3 released. Lots of new, insane features!

• Expanded InterNACHI integration that allows you to sync your InspectorPages website to your InterNACHI membership profile.
  • Webseals such as your Inspector Certification webseal, the Honor Guarantee seal and your Inspector educational transcript are now drag and drop.
  • InterNACHI content such as our inspection-related articles can be added. For instance, if you offer mold inspection services, add mold-related articles to you InspectorPages website with a click of a button. The articles are automatically updated as newer versions are released.
  • You can now add a picture by dragging and dropping.
  • You can now edit your site from an iPad or tablet due to new screen size adjustment.
  • Not a techie? We’ve now added “pointers” that explain features as you use them. More coming.
  • Co-editing allows more than one person to edit at the same time without conflict.
  • Faster code.

Check out more about the new InspectorPages 3.3 here: http://inspectorpages.com/blog/inspectorpages-3-3-update

Now your sparking my interest to set up a full website on Inspector pages.

I’m hell bent on making InspectorPages the ultimate inspection business website service. It gets sweeter every week.

I love Inspector pages site very easy to have a profesional looking site.Well woth the fifteen bucks a month