InspectorPromotions.com

I agree with you. The clients don’t look for a HI before they look for a house. They go to a Realtor. So to me it makes sense to put your marketing there. As well as other avenues (auto repair shops, feed stores mgs boards, where ever people will see you info. What does it really matter if a realtor refers you as long as you are not paying them and catering to them by not ignoring defects. For those realtors that expect this they can find another HI but there are plenty of ethical realtors out there.

And then there are business professionals who market professionally to other business professionals. It’s really not a hard concept. It is done by Fortune 500 companies and small mom and pop operations everyday.

The question is professionalism one of your characteristics?

Absolutely, but I don’t lick balls for my work.

You are one of a kind my man :slight_smile:

Originally Posted by jhorton1 http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Nate when I read your comment the first thing that popped into my head was the cartoons that NACHI sends us each month.

I could picture you filling up your candy dish while two re agents watch. One re agent says to the other “Who’s that guy?”, the other re agent replies with “Oh he is the Candy Man. I think he does home inspections on the side also.”*

Guaranteed! Today is the 12th and I’ve already got 8 termite inspection, 9 water quality tests and 14 completed home inspections (at a fee well over the local average). How’s your year started?:wink:

The CANDYMAN strikes again!:mrgreen:

Say what you will, but its worked very well for me!

Creative Marketing at it’s Finest — no matter the cost !!!

Honesty! Today is the 13th and I’ve already got 6 termite inspections, 2 water quality tests and 6 completed home inspections, 2 radon test, and 1 mold inspection(at my stated fee), in addition, I helped 2 neighbors shovel snow, cleaned my truck, and petted my cat. Plus I attended church and God himself said “Jim your doing fine”. Now, You want to race to the corner and back?:wink:

A member of the The Elite Home Inspector’s strikes again!:mrgreen:

Say what you will, then join another association!!!

The cost of finding more time to do those extra inspections :slight_smile: It’s a pain!

I can’t remember the last time creativity was looked at as a bad thing.

Me either!

And Jim- I still have time for “Life”. I am giving up nothing.

And we haven’t got snow up here, and I don’t have a cat!:mrgreen:

So you only market to the female agents?:cool: