Inspectors needed in Saskatchewan, Northern Ontario

Hi all it’s me again, Sean from Quiktrak. Some dramatic stuff going on here on the board lately! I’m not here to cause drama though, I just need your guys’ help. I need some equipment inventory inspectors in Saskatchewan (yes, the whole province), and also at least one more person in or around Sudbury, North Bay, or New Liskeard, Ontario. If you know anyone in these areas that might be at all interested, please pass this on. Interested persons can view our website at www.quiktrak.com and reach me by email at scollins@quiktrak.com. For those of you who haven’t heard of Quiktrak, I’ve included the usual spiel for your reading pleasure. Thanks for your guys’ help in passing this opportunity on.

Quiktrak is an equipment inspection and inventory auditing service company that is hired by banks, finance companies and manufacturers throughout the U.S. and Canada. We contract the services of individuals to do inspections and inventory audits in their local area on an as-needed contract basis.

The contracts involve documenting some or all of the following: the status of the equipment (i.e. boats, computers, motorcycles, tractors, manufactured homes, office furniture, etc.), the location of the equipment, the serial number or VIN of the equipment, the condition of the equipment and/or site, and any additional factors that might adversely affect our clients’ assets. Digital photo documentation may be requested as well.

Contracts are typically performed during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).

You will need:

•       internet access

•       a fax machine

•       a digital camera

•       your own transportation

•       a flexible schedule

•       good observation and report writing skills

•       legible hand writing

•       to be easy to reach

Familiarity with a PDA (personal digital assistant) is useful, though not required.

If you are interested in this opportunity your immediate response would be appreciated. For further details please email us using the following format:

SUBJECT LINE: NACHI POST (City, Province)

BODY OF THE EMAIL:
Include your name, city and state of residence, zip code, phone number, resume and/or some details about your experience and the independent contract work you are currently doing, and what days/times of the week you are currently available.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Inspector Quality Department
Quiktrak, Inc.
scollins@Quiktrak.com
(800) 927-8725 ext. 3016

Sean… If you ever need anyone in the Bancroft area, let me know

Brian Jones