Inspectors Wanted to join non-franchise inspection team

Southern Ontario based company is looking for a few high energy inspectors with great people and communication skills. Must have at least 2 years experience performing inspections and relevant background.
Areas include but are not limited to Toronto, Brampton, Guelph, Kitchener/Waterloo, Halton, and Niagara. Multilingual would be an asset.
Send resume to
aciss@sympatico.ca

addressed to:
General Manager
ACISS Home & Commercial Inspection Consultants

Hello ACISS,would be great that you supply a little more information as per your earlier post.
Kind regards
John Byrne

John - send me an e-mail with any specific questions
thanks
Allan

I would also like a little more info
Harry

What are your objectives and purpose of starting this group.

Aspisik;

You will get a much better response here if you post more information.

This is not a group.
We need more inspectors because we are expanding our geographic areas and we are getting quite busy in our present areas. I have 14 inspections this week, and this is our slow time. I am looking to move to a more administrative role and focus on the marketing and growing of the business, I am getting older and have a bad knee. It is quite simple - if you want to work - we are hiring. Those who we feel are qualified will be contacted for an interview and then discuss our services and fee structures. Any other questions you can e-mail me.
thank you,
Allan
aciss@sympatico.ca

Sounds like a booking agency. Is that what you are doing?

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion - visit our web site www.aciss.ca

We are a well established inspection company in Southern Ontario, looking for a few more good inspectors -thats it - thats all Vern.

Allen I am impressed can you tell us how we too can get to be approved by CMHC as per see below
Thanks … Roy

**A.C.I.S.S. Home & Commercial Inspection
**Allan Spisak, BA Law/Mech Eng
(CMHC Approved inspector)
(905) 633-8219
1-866-573-7131

Allen, I see you’re not a Nachi member. Perhaps you should remove the “Inspected Once, Inspected Right” slogan from your web site as it is a INachi trademark. Doesn’t PHPIO have their own slogans?

Tell me where you saw the “CMHC approved” and I will get that corrected, it was not on my web site. And if the Inspected Once, Inspected Right is a trademark, I have no problem removing it.
Allan

Since NACHI is such a great resource - I have renewed my membership!
Allan

Thanks Allan here t is… Roy

**A.C.I.S.S. Home & Commercial Inspection
**Allan Spisak, BA Law/Mech Eng
(CMHC Approved inspector)
(905) 633-8219
1-866-573-7131

http://www.hamiltonhomereview.com/services.html](http://www.hamiltonhomereview.com/services.html)

What is a CMHC approved Inspector? CMHC does not approve inspectors!