Inspectors with IR cameras needed

Hi All,

I posted this in the Texas Inspector section also so sorry for the repeat. I think it’s a nice opportunity and I want to make sure it gets spread widely. I’m an Ill. HI and I have worked with an insurance service company in the past that does about a million home owners insurance surveys a year. They are working with USAA insurance on a pilot program that will incorporate thermal imaging scans into insurance surveys. I know the CIS Group to be above board and great people to work for. Here is the message that they sent to me asking my help in finding home inspectors with IR cameras to help out on this project.

[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]CIS Group seeks Certified Thermal Imaging Inspectors[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The CIS Group is a full service survey company headquartered in Ft. Worth, TX. We have completed more than 9 million personal and commercial lines surveys for the P&C Insurance industry since 1996. We are currently seeking home inspectors with Thermal Imaging certification in the Dallas, Houston and San Antonio areas for a large residential inspection project slated to start April 29, 2009. While not as detailed as a true Home Inspection, these inspections will include exterior/interior observations and photographs along with interior thermal scans and photographs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Please contact Chris Long, Project Manager, for full details, requirements, fees, etc.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]clong@cisgroup.net[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]303-642-3033[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Cisgroup.net[/FONT]

Good luck!

Dan Cullen

I understand they pay $100 per house.

***[FONT=Arial]“these inspections will include exterior/interior observations and photographs along with interior thermal scans and photographs.[/FONT]***”

[quote=“jmckenna1, post:2, topic:38137”]

I understand they pay $100 per house.

WOW!!! I’m packing my bags and movin’ to Texas.:stuck_out_tongue:

John,

They actually pay $130 - $220 a house for about a total of 1 1/2 hrs work. They are starting a project to gather data on whether or not to include thermal imaging in later insurance inspections.

OK… they must have raised their offer.