inspectorsites.com - sign up this weekend or wait until 3/15

Hi everyone, wow, I hope January was as prosperous for all of you as it has been for my company. It appears, at least form what I see, business must be picking up for your guys (good news!)

Well as you could imagine, I have been running out of time in the day on a regular basis these past few weeks. As a result, I have decided to stop taking new signups from Monday Feb 11 thru March 15th as I complete some software updates, attend to a bit of remodeling work at the house, finish my degree and spend a few extra hours each day with my new son (instead of on the computer).

If you want to get online with me, I suggest you sign up this weekend or I will be unable to assist you until March 15th.

I will turn on signups again on the 15th of March so if your just not ready, no big deal, we will get you online next month.

I will still be able to provide 14 day trials on my demo account so if you wanted to test the system out and haven’t yet had the chance, just send me an email with your name, company name and email address and I can set you up.

Thanks,
Greg
www.inspectorsites.com

For those of you looking… Greg does great work at an excellant price. You won’t be sorry. Thanks Greg !!!:smiley:

Thanks Greg. I’m starting my 3rd year with your services. Too bad we have to see Erol’s ugly mug every time we go to your site.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

You know what you can do with your web site right, Linas??

Come on Erol, I was just kiddin’ you old fart!!!:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :mrgreen:
Your site stays ahead of me a few steps for Google searches for “Chicago Home Inspections”. For “Chicago Infrared Home Inspection” I’m up one notch.:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: But it’s OK my little NACHI Chicago brother.

I think I got both of you. hehehehehehe!

Sorry, Linas. I apologize for my response. Watch that Bob guy he’s on a roll. Mine may drop off the map soon since I’m heading towards commercial-thermal only*. :wink: *

I enjoyed participating with you in the IR BS class and I hope your new direction works out well for you Erol. :smiley:

…if you need help hauling the $ to the bank let me know, I have an enclosed trailer.

What your going to do makes me exhusted :mrgreen:thinking about it.:cry:

Its funny because I just bought chicagohomeinspection.info and the thing is on Yahoo page three with nno content.
Like they say its in the name.

It’s taken me about 3 years to move up. I started on about page 10 and played with the keyword placement. I had a local SEO guy who looked over my site(I did a mold inspection at his strip mall) and he gave me a few pointers but told me to leave it alone. I booked 3 inspections in the last 3 days from my site. Even got one of your Chicago condos on the north side.

Ok, im back online for new signups!

Thanks everyone for letting me catch up a bit around the house and finish my new admin backend, so far the few who use it love it.

Feel free to sign up anytime…

Also in case some of you are looking for something around $19.95 per month, I do offer you my service at only $19.95 per month if you choose the annual payment option. You are committing to one year, but this makes me the lowest price anywhere.

Month-to-month will remain $24.95 per month and NO CONTRACTS!

If you have any questions feel free to ask away…

Thanks Greg.