Insurance Inspection Software

Greg I tried out the software this afternoon. Incredible speed, very impressed. Worth every penny if you do a bunch of these. What’s the difference between the free versions and the paid? Didn’t really specify in the app store?

Dom, no knock on yours, as I know you had it out there for awhile, but your signature section is, well, not good at all, just my review but I know others have expressed it to me as well. It’s barely functional on a tablet and not at all on a phone. The app itself is incredible laggy and slow moving through. I can complete a fillable pdf on adobe or ez pdf twice as fast as on the app.

I do not believe that Dom is bashing them. It was a poor business model of its time. That is why it is not working anymore. Even I tried to help them make it successful. I believe Dom is just trying to understand your thinking and what HE can do to improve HIS system.

Reality is everybody will not like every system. I sell a pdf form set but do not have time to support it, unlike Dom’s systems with the best support ever.
Everybody has a different way of looking at it(just like home inspections).

Making and supporting a form set or app takes time/money. How much would you be willing to pay(one time fee) for a complete form set? Designed by you and one designed by some else? Your other option is, like many have said here, learn to make your own and you will get out of it exactly what you put into it.

I don’t remember what the difference was. It didn’t take long on the free version before I jumped. I think it was a watermark or something…

Agreed, maybe “bashing” was a little strong. I think one common element we are all in agreement is a system has to be simple, uncomplicated, not implying cheap, and solid in performance. I gave his system a fair shake and I didn’t like it, but that’s just me. I surely don’t speak for the masses…

Android only however:----- I agree with John S. I think Dom is only trying to be better and improve his products for the betterment of the industry and of course his pocket. A smart business man trying to improve all the time, gotta love it !

Yes to what John & Fred said. We have hundreds of guys using the Wind Mit app now and we’ve resolved all suggestions that have been made on the app. I haven’t heard anything new for months. So if there’s something more that we have to do (which I’m assuming when I’m told something is better) then we have more work to do! So, I’m asking what needs to be done!

Glenn, I do remember a comment about the signature section but thought it was resolved. Thanks for letting me know, I’ll check it out!

Dom, its not resolved on either my HTC Evo 4G or my Samsung 8.9 Tab. I would use it if it wasn’t for the fact that the signature section for the client is not usable. Its entirely too small for a human to write a legible signature, and the interface is awful, lines go every which way, doesn’t track a stylus or finger for anything. Needs some work, just my feedback on it.

Okay, it’ll be worked on tonight. I’ll send you a beta version to test out once the changes are made. Thanks for the feedback!

It has free version stamped across the pages. If I did a bunch of four-points, I might consider using it. As I rarely do stand alone wind mits, since I am already there and have to do the report, it doesn’t make sense to do the wind mit, until later.

It has inspired me though…seems anyone can write an app and since I did my website, forms and everything else, perhaps I’ll do an app myself! :wink:

I used the forms I have made in PDF form and cold easily sell them, but I don’t have the time to offer the type of service that I think everyone deserves.

For those that are interested we just posted a new version of the wind mit app to Google Play. The signature and scrolling speed issues should be resolved. Let me know how it goes!

Dom, the signature “action” is super, but when you rotate the phone to allow for a larger signing area, the signing area stays the same as the original “vertical” size. Can you do something about that?

Great point. I’m on it!

I googled easy wind app and got nothing related to wind mit. Any suggestions?

I googled easy wind app and got nothing related to wind mits. Any suggestions.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easymitigationinspection&hl=en