i’ve been searching around for ins. I haven’t “official” started my business yet, and won’t for another month or so. But my questions is this. How many types of ins is “A good idea”, this stuff isn’t cheap.

I had one agent tell me we as inspectors are open to 3 type of risk, E&o, Professional liablity, and General Lib.

any thoughts?

Paul Caruthers
st. Pete, FL

E&O and Professional Liability are the same thing with different names.

Typically a good E&O and General Liability are what most guys get. You may want to look into a Surity Bond if you want protection from that as well.