Interesting add

Bill I think you should answer Roy, you after all claim to be spokesperson for those interested parties you wish to gather around the table in an effort for cohesiveness in the inspection industry.

Are you afraid to release details because there may be the appearance of conflicts again?

Roy:

I have answered thousands of questions over the years, and although it took me a long time to reach this point, I now won’t waste my time answering questions posed by someone like you who always has evil, meddlesome intentions.

I’m asking you to not bother me any more. It will be less stressful on both of us.

Bill Mullen

Cute Bill Real Cute You spent more time and effort not answering the questions then you would have giving the answer .

You have not made me look bad But you well ???

Sorry Bill, I didn’t know that was your site. I’m not pickin’ on you… I just have a real issue with that “r” word… as if we need some government employee who knows nothing of the inspection industry to pat us on our head like we’re a dog.

Consumers would be way better off if real estate agents, attorneys, and bureaucrats kept their nose out of our business.

Bill was quoted as stating above;
CAHPI Ontario (OAHI) is actively trying to create a PDI protocol and develop a course to teach this protocol. The person who has been appointed to lead this endeavour is none other than Alan Carson. This course will no doubt become one of CD’s offerings within a short time. Is that okay with you? Can we expect you to fight that with the same vigor you fight anyone else?

Care to comment Bill?

This was received earlier today…Bill Mullen

The NHICC continues to try to find ways to add more value and credibility to the status of National Certificate Holders.

We have been approached by the executive of the Professional Home and Property Inspectors of Canada (PHPIC) to study and possibly verify their New Home Construction Inspection (NHCI) protocol, training, and testing. They have created a very comprehensive, fair and thorough protocol, and have suggested that we collaborate on ‘beta testing’ their product in Ontario. Once implemented in Ontario they plan to take it across Canada.

PHPIC invited members of the NHICC to accompany their executive at a meeting last week with the President and several Executive Members of the Tarion Board in Ontario. We gave them a joint presentation explaining what PHPIC and the NHICC are, what their goals are, and illustrated how the two groups can work together to maintain and improve the builder/consumer/inspector relationship in the new home scenario.

Our ideas were welcomed with enthusiasm and encouragement. The concept is intriguing to Tarion because:

The protocol has been developed through many consultations with home builders, consumer groups, and home inspectors.

The protocol and training will be the responsibility of PHPIC, which will work with other stakeholders and contractors to create educational and field training opportunities.
The certification will be done by the NHICC as an independent, neutral third party.
The certification will be available only to those recognized National Certificate Holders who have proven their knowledge and abilities. It will be an enhanced certification for individuals who are already National Certificate Holders.
We thank the Tarion leaders for their willingness to listen to our proposals, and we look forward to a very vibrant, mutually beneficial relationship.

The NHICC is a non-profit independent certification body for home and property inspectors. It is governed by elected National Certificate Holders from across Canada. The NHICC is a member of ICE - Institute for Credentialing Excellence, and applying for ISO Certification. The NHICC supports national uniform standards of competency for home inspectors in Canada. For more information, please visit www.nationalhomeinspector.org or contact the NHICC Administrative Office at: 519-383-1652

Head Office/Siege Social: P.O./C.P. Box 22028, Windsor, Ontario N8N 5G6
Email: info@nationalhomeinspector.org Website: www.nationalhomeinspector.org

…and what exactly is your point, Roy ???

No doubt you are unable to understand the very real and important differences in the two programs.

Bill Mullen

Woops Bill made a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mullen http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
Roy:

I have answered thousands of questions over the years, and although it took me a long time to reach this point, I now won’t waste my time answering questions posed by someone like you who always has evil, meddlesome intentions.

I’m asking you to not bother me any more. It will be less stressful on both of us.

Bill Mullen

Well, you have a right to your opinion.

The fact is that in Canada the industry needs to get Recognition from some governments whether or not we like it. I have dealt with many government people about home inspections and I will tell you that most of them have done their homework. In fact, I have had two of them accompany me and some others on inspections. I was quite impressed with the interest they showed.

Once a government agency recognizes a program, why would we not brag about it ?

Governments will legislate us whether we like it or not. I prefer to have some solid input from our industry before they make their decisions.

It would be nice if others left their nose out of our business, sure, but that just isn’t reality (yet). Heck, a lot of your NACHI marketing is aimed at Realtors, so it’s obvious you realize the need to go after their attention. You’ve also lobbied various governments for ‘recognition’ of one type or another.

Bill Mullen

You are doing great Bill thanks

You are right Bill, it is a municipal license for tow truck operators. There is no exams or testing, simply a tax to operate. Has that licensing helped these folks?

Just like inspection, it comes down to experience and ethics—not licensing.

[quote=“Bill_Mullen, post:14, topic:55522”]

quote]

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
(This is Based on a true story)
Once upon a time there was a peaceful village.
The village had a lot of sheep and they were guarded by a shepherd.His name was Bill.
Bill was appointed shepherd because his father was a shepherd.
Some of the sheep objected, but uncle Tony on the village council overruled them. Sometimes sheep can be silly.
Bill liked being shepherd.
Mostly he sat around and thought about his pet goat.
Sure there was that one vicious wolf attack while he was guarding the sheep, but that really wasn’t his fault.
Wolves do that sort of thing.
As time went on, Bill found the sheep sometimes started saying not nice things about him.
Bill didn’t like this. One day when he heard the sheep grumbling he called out “wolf!” all the sheep stopped grumbling and the entire village came out and saw that there was no wolf.
But they took Bill’s word that there must have been a wolf.
After all everyone knew wolves were real and remembered that vicious wolf attack on Bill’s watch, which wasn’t his fault at all. So the sheep decided George was looking out for their best interests.
A little while later, Bill got mad at the village over the hill, who insulted his daddy.
So Bill cried “wolf” and all the villagers came and formed a posse.
Bill said the wolf came from the village over the hill.
Everyone knew the people in that village fed the wolves and might be plotting to poison the wells.
Now the funny thing is the posse didn’t find any wolf food in the village, or any poison.
But the sheep decided Bill meant well anyway, and who would you rather trust, your shepherd who guards you or those dirty villagers from over the hill.
And Bill’s good friend Al Iberton got a nice deal selling in the market of the village over the hill.
So everyone was happy.
One day the sheep started grumbling again.
Some sheep started saying that maybe another shepherd could do a better job.
Then Bill cried “wolf!” and all the grumbling stopped.
Everyone knew wolves were real, and there was that vicious wolf attack three years ago on Bill’s watch.
Surely Bill wouldn’t make up a story like a wolf.
Wolves were too serious to be used for fun and games.
The news was passed on by the FOX, who told the sheep that only Bill could protect them from the wolves.
So the sheep decided Bill was doing the best job he could under the circumstances and no one else could possible scare off wolves like him.
The wolves meanwhile were watching the whole thing from up on the ridge and laughing to themselves.
You see to a wolf all shepherd are just sheep loving infidels and they fear and loath all of them equally.
They didn’t care who was shepherd, they just wanted to get at the sheep.
They did enjoy seeing a good sheep scare though, and Bill’s constant crying wolf certainly did keep the sheep scared despite the fact that the wolves hadn’t attacked the flock in three years.
So the wolves felt things were going well.
Everyone thought they were all powerful and scary, and the posse was still bogged down in the village over the hill and had pretty much forgotten to look on the ridge.
And you know, one day the wolves did attack the flock.
And some of the sheep thought Bill was doing a bad job of guarding them. But by that time the village had appointed Bill shepherd-for-life and there wasn’t anything anyone could do about it.
The moral of the story is: Sometimes when you cry "wolf!"
often enough, you get everything you want.

Just another Fairy Tale

Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount

Re: Interesting add

[quote=“Bill_Mullen, post:14, topic:55522”]

quote]

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
(This is Based on a true story)
Once upon a time there was a peaceful village.
The village had a lot of sheep and they were guarded by a shepherd.His name was Bill.
Bill was appointed shepherd because his father was a shepherd.
Some of the sheep objected, but uncle Tony on the village council overruled them. Sometimes sheep can be silly.
Bill liked being shepherd.
Mostly he sat around and thought about his pet goat.
Sure there was that one vicious wolf attack while he was guarding the sheep, but that really wasn’t his fault.
Wolves do that sort of thing.
As time went on, Bill found the sheep sometimes started saying not nice things about him.
Bill didn’t like this. One day when he heard the sheep grumbling he called out “wolf!” all the sheep stopped grumbling and the entire village came out and saw that there was no wolf.
But they took Bill’s word that there must have been a wolf.
After all everyone knew wolves were real and remembered that vicious wolf attack on Bill’s watch, which wasn’t his fault at all. So the sheep decided George was looking out for their best interests.
A little while later, Bill got mad at the village over the hill, who insulted his daddy.
So Bill cried “wolf” and all the villagers came and formed a posse.
Bill said the wolf came from the village over the hill.
Everyone knew the people in that village fed the wolves and might be plotting to poison the wells.
Now the funny thing is the posse didn’t find any wolf food in the village, or any poison.
But the sheep decided Bill meant well anyway, and who would you rather trust, your shepherd who guards you or those dirty villagers from over the hill.
And Bill’s good friend Al Iberton got a nice deal selling in the market of the village over the hill.
So everyone was happy.
One day the sheep started grumbling again.
Some sheep started saying that maybe another shepherd could do a better job.
Then Bill cried “wolf!” and all the grumbling stopped.
Everyone knew wolves were real, and there was that vicious wolf attack three years ago on Bill’s watch.
Surely Bill wouldn’t make up a story like a wolf.
Wolves were too serious to be used for fun and games.
The news was passed on by the FOX, who told the sheep that only Bill could protect them from the wolves.
So the sheep decided Bill was doing the best job he could under the circumstances and no one else could possible scare off wolves like him.
The wolves meanwhile were watching the whole thing from up on the ridge and laughing to themselves.
You see to a wolf all shepherd are just sheep loving infidels and they fear and loath all of them equally.
They didn’t care who was shepherd, they just wanted to get at the sheep.
They did enjoy seeing a good sheep scare though, and Bill’s constant crying wolf certainly did keep the sheep scared despite the fact that the wolves hadn’t attacked the flock in three years.
So the wolves felt things were going well.
Everyone thought they were all powerful and scary, and the posse was still bogged down in the village over the hill and had pretty much forgotten to look on the ridge.
And you know, one day the wolves did attack the flock.
And some of the sheep thought Bill was doing a bad job of guarding them. But by that time the village had appointed Bill shepherd-for-life and there wasn’t anything anyone could do about it.
The moral of the story is: Sometimes when you cry "wolf!"
often enough, you get everything you want.

Just another Fairy Tale

Remember Whistler
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4935
Bill has a big anouncement comming soon
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showpost.php?p=166560&postcount

Roy,may be its time for you to take a long walk of a short pier,for some one who has posted over 10 thousand times,you have not even captured any ones attention,why not ride off into the sunset
I wish you all the best

Gee Harry looks like I have captured your attention .
Thanks Harry great to hear from you it is unfortunate you seldom share your wisdom .
You have many ideas but some how they do not seem to do any thing.
It might be time for you to Join NACHI like many others have and see how great a group we have.
Throwing stones does little to help improve it for all Homies.
I see have said you will no longer be posting on the OAHI forum
(" 12/20/2010 12:38:58 PM Hope you enjoy the forum all to your self? ").
You are always welcome here . You have so much knowledge that could help so many .
Please Harry call me if I can help I will be here to help you
like I do others.

Well Bill you wanted “recent” articles how about today’s ad in out local paper.

You want “todays” proof of OAHI advertising BS. NOTE the date, I would say this is a recent article! :twisted: :twisted: Sorry if the text is small the upload limit size is small so I had to shrink to fit. ( In internet Explorer use magnifier bottom right)

Hi Scott:

I’m pretty sure that article was first written pre-2002. It refers to 'CAHI" which ceased to exist in late 2002. It is now a part of ‘CAHPI.’ I have seen it many times before. Editors often pull old aricles out, dust them off and print them just to fill space.

Bill Mullen

quote=Bill Mullen;731936]Bill has told nobody any such thing. For those watching, Roy has just told another of his big lies, just so he can try to ruin someone.
The man is all about negativity. What a sorry life he must lead !!
As I said before, Roy. GO AWAY !!!
Nick:
I intend to submit a complaint about harrassment if this continues. I have asked Roy nicely to back off and I’ve about had enough.
I came here on your invitation, Nick, to try to make a few good things happen in concert with you and others. Mr. Cooke has decided to make a mockery of our intentions so until I see that you have done something about him I just can’t spend any more time trying to cobble together something with you and others.
Bill Mullen
[/quote]

Bill this is not a lie and for you to say so is wrong .
Will you please apologize for this thanks… Roy

How the hell can you get a list of members by contacting the OAHI when they won’t return calls and treat the public in the same manner they treat the members?

"I came here on your invitation, Nick, to try to make a few good things happen in concert with you and others."

Bill, considering the untruths and attacks you have posted against ACHI on another site while “trying to make good things happen” it is clear that we have the classic case of the pot and kettle syndrome or worse**.**