Interesting IR article from Infraspection's attorney.

If he’s been in the inspection business for 3 years and has 1,000 continuing education hours and/or inspections under his belt (or collar ;-))… I’ll take him.

It would be hard on someone who says to their potential client that they are not CMI and they do not offer IR inspections either.

Hiya Group,

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on the moisture meters that some of you use in conjunction with your IR cameras. I have seen the GE used in most of the instructional videos, however, I was curious if that would be the best choice from a home inspection standpoint? I really appreciate your feedback.

Regards,

Ed Rossi
FL State Certified Real Estate Appraiser RD 3731
FL State Certified Home Inspector HI 1583

I am with Charley on this. You up your fee and learn how to market your commodity.
If you have instrumentation then you must learn how to market yourself accordingly.
If you feel you are not worth more then I feel sorry for you.

Even Jim at Infraspection called me personally to thank me for a post about Infraspection alliance with NACHI
HAS THE COURSE STARTED?
It was to commence Feb 2nd. I am ready to go and will call him personally.

Any hoo, Jim talked about pricing and it all boils down to a business man etching out his or her market place/share and learning how to price yourself!

Charley makes perfect sense charging $100 dollar more. I am sure he can double that easy.
In Infrared commercial inspections low six riggers are normal.

I use the Delmhorst techcheck Plus with EIFS package.