InterNACHI 4 Point O Charity Corp charitable org registration approved.

I am sure you know about being a boy toy and would probably enjoy the attention.

You would just accept you fate and follow along.

Me…Not gonna happen.

So does anyone know for sure what the Org does?

I did a 4 point today for $150 on a total s-it hole. I went straight to the bank to cash that check. Their bank for sure.

MIKE’s TIP OF THE DAY
NEVER CASH FOLKS CHECKS OR DEPOSIT THEM IN YOUR BANK IF YOU THINK THEY ARE HAVING HARD TIMES.

If they stop payment or do not have the funds your bank WILL without a doubt screw you. $35 stop payment fee or bounced check fee.

I believe the clients will lose the home because there is no way anyone will continue to insure them.

The lady claims the home fell into disrepair after Wilma but I have my doubts.

I think the economy took its toll on their income.

They need someone that will volunteer to repair and replace most things.

The roof was almost totally OK.

William, I have tried to reason with Mike but it’s of no use. When a person has only one brain cell you cannot reason with them let alone educate them. He reminds me of a vacuum surrounded by a sphincter muscle. This will be my last post on the subject.

Baaa ba ba baa is what you should have said.

You are nothing more than a simpleton who runs around getting sheep crap on your nose from the sheep in front of you.

You are what you are and you will remain where you are.

That is fine with me.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round.

This charity was started after I did a 4 Point for some 90 year old guy who had lived in his old house for over 50 years. He had to have his old Fed Pacific panel replaced or he would lose his insurance and his reverse mortgage.

He couldn’t afford it. We are raising money to help the elderly make repairs so they don’t lose their insurance. You don’t have to give free anything if you don’t want to.

We are getting donations from Electric, HVAC, Plumbing & Roofing Suppliers and Contractors. We are also looking for Insurance companies to make donations since ultimately the charity is helping them keep their clients insured.

I know a client in Broward that could sure use the help.
The place is a wreck and I am sure they are on the verge of losing everything.
Send me a regular email if you would like their contact info.
I know they insurance agency will not renew them.

Nice to see your interest in the Charity. As you can see we are now in the fund raising phase. Please make your donation to “InterNACHI 4 Point O Charity” and send it to:
2216 Hill RD.
Palm Harbor, Fl. 34683

Nice of you to be the first to step up!!

Sorry, you must have misread :slight_smile:

I am offering the name of a client that could be helped.

I am my own charity case.