InterNACHI adopts upgrade to Inspector Code of Ethics.

Nick is avoiding 2 issues.

1. The industry changed when data mining and the new wrinkle of inspectors selling their client’s info. The changes made to the COE where needed but FAILED to go far enough.

2. His lack of enforcement of the previous version of the COE gutted it’s very meaning and intent.

He can dance and spin all he wants but even a caveman can see it.

He is well aware of the issues but chose to cozy up to the vendors instead of dealing with the real problem.

Make no mistake. This is Nick’s and Chris’s doing but from here it appears as if someone else is pulling the strings.

Ask yourself why?

But Chris, Nick added Lipstick to the pig it should all be better now…LOL…What a travesty this all is becoming.

Jim

The end is near

Well said Mike…

Jim

The end is near.

Thank you for conceding that we added, not subtracted from the COE (we just didn’t add as much as you’d have liked). I agree with you BTW.

It makes little difference when you ignore point 2

Inadequate changes remain meaningless without enforcement

Jim…Marvin here.
I just wanted to wish you well and to relay to the many who read these comments that you were given high marks from my friends in Maryland that used your very competent services.
I am glad you put a smile on your friends face with the sad quote but I choose to stay more positive…
Best regards from Palm Beach Gardens

Marvin, I TRULY THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND BEST WISHES.

I
also want to thank you for the great referral and hook up here. It was a very nice inspection to get from you and the help and training you gave me was also invaluable. It has has helped me to improve my skills and make me a better commercial inspector.
Best to you.

Jim

The end is near

Now*** there’s*** some good advice…and ***that’s ***what these forums are supposed to be about!! :|.)