InterNACHI and Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities

Morning Len, hope you are in good health and sports today.

A certificate is not a degree, as is a CMI is not a PhD. I concur. But what if a PhD had a CMI and was teaching home inspection curriculum at a college or university or other recognised provincial educational institution?

Individuals should not get bent out of shape by the trademark OR name. Nor should they disparage the ‘principles’ of the designation.
A Master, noun; a skilled practitioner of a particular art or activity. acquire complete knowledge or skill in an accomplishment, technique, or art.

My second point. What if the curriculum is being delivered from inside the province by a teacher?

Assuming what Nick gromicko is about to achieve is highly subject to failure. It has been proven time and time again. InterNACHI is a collective, like the Borg. (Resistance is futile)

May I recommend. Never a.s.s/u/me.
Have a great day.

Point #1: I never stated there was only one (1) post secondary program teaching a home inspections program.

Point #2: All the rest of this discussion focus on the original post #1 in the thread about InterNACHI’s objective.

Point #3: The point being if one does not understand the true meaning of what it takes to become a “University” in Canada, perhaps we just helped them realize a few facts from their alleged misunderstandings.

Point #4: The other point being understanding what is required to grant “degrees”. Undergraduate degrees typically are 3 to 4 years in duration, while masters such as Architecture can be 4 to 5 years or in some cases longer.

Point #5: Len is correct on the proctoring. Thank you for your clarification.

Claude, its always a great discussion when you are involved. So proud to be able to know and converse with individuals such as yourself.

You are truly an honorable professional.
Much thanks.
Best regards.
Robert

Very interesting discussion! We are proud, very proud to have Rick Cartmel on our team!

G

You have the right to be proud of Rick Cartmel and the InterNACHI Quebec team, Gilles.

InterNACHI Quebec is doing great things in our province. Bravo!!!
You have attacked a wealth of residential building inspection tallent to join InterNACHI Quebec.
Tony Porowski, Serge Dubé, Celina Lapello. Marc Andrie B. and the long list goes on. InterNACHI Quebec.

Keep up the great work.
clapping hands.gif