InterNACHI chapters

#1 Did either one of you bother to actually read my post? The link is to the NH Chapter! Not NACHI forum…
#2 This backlashing I’m receiving right now. proves my case.
#3 I’ve asked , IDK how many questions in the forum. Roy you haven’t been of any help what so ever. I don’t appreciate your acrimonious manner .
#4 Your quick response to this initial post was “He ( Frank) just posted the other day” . Again read #1
#5. Aren’t you the one who replied to another of my post, "I charge all the , “NEWBIES” for the “Ride a long”?
#6. Since Neither one of you bothered to ask me details regarding my experience with a few independents in NH & the of a great , long time friend of mine. Isn’t it just a little audacious of you to come at me like I’m the one who’s on the attack?
That being said… Roy going forward. I would really appreciate if you would refrain from participating in any threads I start. I noticed you’ve been very friendly & helpful to some of the new girls here. Even crossed boarders to help some… That’s awesome… But for me, You’ve caused me to regret joining InterNACHI . I just don’t know how I’ll ever get around not mentioning my experience with you. Should anyone ask me about the InterNACHI experience