InterNACHI CMI vetted by OntarioACHI?

Sorry Len you should know by now demands from you are useless .
You have more then once threatened me a very poor way to act
I wish you well and do hope you soon get over your hatred of me and start acting in a more professional way.

Leonard Inkster

Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
https://www.nachi.org/forum/

**Please Note: ** linkster is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.

Re: InterNACHI CMI vetted by OntarioACHI?

Pulled all the threads and have the facts: The attacks are started and perpetuated by you.

Your word means nothing: You’ve committed to apologize when proven wrong and refuse to do so.

You post lies and false information and brag about it

You personally attack individuals and their companies - Yet, you know zero about them, how they work: You make incendiary and ignorant comments to make yourself feel important.

You lie about OntarioACHI every chance you get. You attack its Members and board every chance you get… All this to make yourself feel good and to try to impress some others on another message board.

You constantly feed Member information and false data to individuals attacking this Association and its designation: CMI.

What do you, or any of your idols, know of the meetings between Alberta and Ontario: Exactly nothing!

What do you and your idols know about KW? Nothing except the BS you heard and choose to believe: No facts! Shame on you for that way of behaving.

When did you work with any of us? Never!

What do you know about the volunteer work or any of the meetings with the Government? Nothing!

A whole pile of ignorance and yet you constantly attack with no basis

This campaign of yours is one of the major reasons why the CMI designation and InterNACHI as an Association are under pressure…
What do you care: You’re retired!

You claim to help and post old comments/ego strokes whilst at the same time, you help others in firing torpedoes! Shame on you!

As per usual you have no facts

Sorry to hear your business is not doing well to bad so sad … Roy
I recommend all Ontario NACHI members read this and form their own opinion on OntarioACHI .
https://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/love…ectors-113359/

All the facts are available in past threads… Wow, shaking my head about the type of individuals you and your buddies are… Just plain and perfect examples of narcissism… There is totally no end to you hypocrisy! The entertainment value alone beats going to the movies… It is very clear that you have no shame and get pleasure out of just being well, ignorant! Not an attack: Facts as recorded on file… And the other one with the fake sign-ins and hacks… Going around judging others… Again, not an attack: Facts as recorded on file…

Where did you get from the post that my business is doing bad??

Thanks for proving my point: Another ignorant post because you can’t refute the fact you are indeed the one posting lies and false information! Kaput, yet again!

Sad to see the disintegration of a well respected senior inspector constantly attacking volunteers attempting to do a good job for the Profession.

Your continuous attempts to sabotage their efforts is nothing but juvenile and petty.

Just pointing out the plain facts which you are trying to conceal!

Here some more which we need clarification on:

Apparently, you did not finish your Home Inspection courses and didn’t take or pass some of the exams…

How is it you got your RHI designation from OAHI then? Did you mention these juicy tidbits when you applied for your CMI or did you happen to leave that out?
Never mind, found it in the files: You actually sued OAHI to get the RHI certification you weren’t entitled to?

Now you attack individuals working on ensuring the regulations are enacted in a proper way?? Looks like the HI part fits: Hypocrite Individual!

Sad to see the disintegration of a well respected senior inspector constantly attacking volunteers attempting to do a good job for the Profession.

Your continuous attempts to sabotage their efforts is nothing but juvenile and petty.

What do you know about Len Inkster or his services? Have you ever worked with him or been one of his clients? Prove your facts for attack!

Now why do you suppose KW would want to know about this?..

Because he’s going around bashing everything InterNACHI and any associated designations.
Seems he learned well from Mr. Better-than-everyone on another forum…

He and Roy have been exchanging information in an effort to stir up trouble. Wood’s out and it’s sour grapes for sure but Roy’s campaign tactics are nothing but baffling considering it appears his credentials are also now in question…

Roy, your continuous attempts to sabotage their efforts is nothing but juvenile and petty.

Just more BS just like this thread.

Nick says Roy Cooke is a goof and cannot do anything about it.

Go to www.royshomeinspection.com and you will see he is changing his name, maybe he thinks Roy is a goof as well.

“Goof” must not mean the same thing in CA as it does the US. :-k

You get the gist eh?

Still waiting for the answer to post 81 from RHI…

It is the last thing I would want to be called. Roy is turning InterNachi into a complete embarrassment up here and Nick does not seem to care. Fast reply has turned into no reply.

There is no way Cooke should be on the awards committee with all the hate he has for other inspectors who have done a lot for InterNachi

Not exactly the word I would choose to describe Cooke…

As for the Awards Committee… If you only knew 1/100th of the truth about his actions there!

If you wish I can post evidence?

I can just imagine.

I am expecting a threatening email again from Cooke any time now. He hates it when the truth about him is being told.

I see a different picture painted here.
I have only seen many individuals attack Roy Cooke because they can not defend themselves with evidence.

If he asks a question, just answer it with evidence and not insults, threats or posturing.

Maybe you should mind your own P’s and Q’s?

You’re trying to tell others how to respond without knowing what the facts are… Maybe educate yourself before posting!

You have managed to insult a great number of individuals in the past hours alone… Just by not having the information and posting lies (for which you were caught… AGAIN!)

That’s not possible and you’re making this up!!

Roy would never send you such an email… Ask Robert: He’ll explain to you how you read it wrong and imagined it all as a point for attack!
Then when you try to answer or explain, he’ll change subject and post an insult about another individual and lie about what is actually going on. And he’ll complain about another Association he belongs to, does nothing for and tries to cause problems for.

Meanwhile, Roy is scouring the internet to find more information about how a board works because he really has no clue about procedures all the while hoping nobody realizes he hasn’t answered the questions about his credentials.

Then Young will apologize a hundred times.

He cannot answer about credentials he does not have.

Was there not another inspector booted from InterNachi and CMI for falsifying their credentials. Seems to be a popular thing to do in a certain group

I find many here use the word*** facts*** erroneously trying to defend their position.

If this were a legal case study, a point of fact, is a question that must be answered by reference to facts and evidence, as well as inferences arising from those facts.

Many are leaving out evidence.
Evidence governs the use of testimony.

Any body at Mr. Cooke’s OAHI hearing?
Does anyone know what it was about?
There is one member that assisted Roy Cooke and helped him prevail what was a prejudiced board the first time.
That is why he was granted the RHI.

Yes, you know how to think off hand and spread hearsay but unfortunately that is nether fact, evidence and inferences arising from those facts.
But if you have them feel free to post them please.

As directors of an association chapter, no matter how big or small within the Ontario Home inspection industry, and consumers, other association directors, as well the the government watched how you handle answering questions, be they questions asked in a questionable manor or not, be it now, or in the past, how do you think they all would react?

Food for thought.