InterNACHI Florida Legislative Tour 2011-2012

Flir just added their Level 1 Certified Building Investigations class with the camera.

Door Prizes for each event.

www.extech.com has donated 8 Home Inspector kits.

www.homeinspectorpro.com has donated 8 websites with one year of hosting.

InterNACHI is sending a big box for each event.

I will update the list as needed.

Please register through the chapter website.

Thank you

Greg we cannot thank you and the sponsors enough for putting all of this together

Thank you

Now with that said…when people are considering a certain product please keep in mind those who support us. I own 4 Fluke thermal infrared cameras and will now only go with Flir…its a better product and they have shown us great support, so I have to support those who support me…

Hey Everyone! FREE Registration is now open for the 1st stop our our Legislative tour in Miami December 1st at 7:00 p.m. We would like to send a BIG THANK YOU to Xenia Suarez! Xenia and Jerry have worked very hard on securing our venue for the 1st stop of our Legislative Tour. THANK YOU!

To register for the Miami Stop please click on the link below:

*(http://fl.nachi.org/floridainsuranceinspectors/event855.html)

We will be adding registrations for the remainder of the stops over the next few days. We look forward to seeing all of you!

*** Have you heard about the IR Camera & Certifications that we are raffling off ? **** :shock:*

As always Greg, you’re certainly a great inspiration to our profession for all to follow…!

Gerry Beaumont is proud of you, I do know that…!

Thanks Dale.

My heart got awful warm after reading your post.

Greg----I e-mailed the info we talked about and called and left a message but never heard back. Did you get the information? I am sure your busy as a bee! Happy Holidays :slight_smile: and thanks for all your hard work!

Hi Fred,

Yes I did get the info. The attorney is working on the project now. Thanks for your help.

I’m Registered! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes you are! I sent you your confirmation this morning :slight_smile:

I have updated the chapter site to include registrations for all of the other venues. Just click on the link below to pick a date and register:

*(http://fl.nachi.org/floridainsuranceinspectors/events.html)

Please contact Greg Bell at Tour@bellinspection.com should you have any questions. See you there!!*

Registered for Orlando

I am in for Fort Myers

And as always my house is open to Greg and Wayne they can stay at my house if they wish…

I was planning on taking you up on that house that you offered. I was thinking of coming down a day early.

Come on…My house is your house…

Be ready with you ID, finger print and retinal eye scan. That it the only way the guard let me in. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=btvpokhab&v=001A-vrUR0Y61sJ0pef95TJS3A689CYxXtvIMw4E5q7dgbUofR_NI24tdaKnh-_1iTmnFWefJC5asWzIww3J1Hp0oiFRcumRQub1md7gz4eE7-vOa3BVB9inCQofACFtqmE

Registered as well…