InterNACHI has a great deal with Liberty Mutual. Take advantage of it.

As an InterNACHI member, you qualify for a special group discount* on your auto, home, and renters insurance through Group Savings Plus® from Liberty Mutual. With Group Savings Plus, you can enjoy the ease and convenience of paying your premiums through Electronic Funds Transfer or direct billing. You’ll also enjoy fast, easy round-the-clock claims service and a variety of discounts including multi-car, multi-policy, safe-driver, passive restraints and anti-theft device discounts*.

See for yourself how much money you could save with Liberty Mutual compared to your current insurance provider. For a free, no-obligation quote, call 800-524-9400 (Please mention Client # 114522). Or request a free quote on-line at www.libertymutual.com/internachi!

*Group discounts, other discounts, and credits are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Coverage provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and its affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA.

Just do not do any work for Liberty Mutual. I did a mold remediation protocol for them in the middle of September and still have not gotten paid. Usually the insurance companies I work for pay within a week to a month. I keep on hearing the check is coming for over a month now. So the odds of me buying any insurance from Liberty Mutual is slim to none.

Ouch . . .

Anyone try out a quote yet?
Does it beat Geiko ?

Do you think that they would pay if you ever filed a claim?

Allstate does Bob…by a long shot.

I have been with American Family since the day I started driving. I check out others once and awhile. And it has never been worth switching. I filled my very first claim earlier this month when my Daughter totaled her SUV (no injuries). They have been great to deal with all wrapped up with check in hand with in a week. Of course my rates will go up now and I will probably have to drop her:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Geiko is only inexpensive if you have insurability issues. :roll:

I have been with AIG Direct for a few years. They changed their name to 21st Century when all the crap hit the fan. They recently merged with Farmers. My rates are 1/2 to 1/3 of Geiko. Great customer service. I have never had any issues with them.

http://www.21century.com/

I am happy with Farmers
Agents are easy to reach.

Pay a little bit more but the extra service is cool.

Interesting note with Farmers. I visited my local Farmers agent when I was notified of the merger to get an idea of what my new payment (increase) would be at next renewal. Her quote wasn’t even close to what I was paying, thus my quote from Geiko. Waited for my renewal notice (3 months later) and it decreased by $20. Go figure.

Yeah the good thing is the personalize for what you need.

I have my old van listed as a garage keeper and one call switches coverage instantly.

Plus the Guy sounds exactly like Norm McDonald.(love it)

Quick note:
I had Progressive and when I bought another vehicle ,they wanted to hike my payment an enormous sum, so by by Degressive.

I did call Liberty Mutual and get a quote.

My current auto insurance provider, State Farm, beat Liberty by $100 for a 6 month policy.

I have a 2007 and wife has a 2007 SUV.

i have ids/costco and they beat EVERYONE listed above and they are great! just my 2 cents…

GEIKO is one of the highest priced co’s out there! mite want to look into that???

You are each talking about individual policies. The Liberty Mutual deal in post 1 offers InterNACHI GROUP rates, because you are part of a group (InterNACHI).

The Group Rates would probably be cheaper. I use USAA which is for veterans. So it is real hard to beat because they offer group rates for military members. They also give free financial advice and give up to 25 free trades on stocks. They jsut changed their membership requirements. They will insure anyone that has ever served the military. Verterns might want to look into it.

Just talked to an agent with the info about the group discount that was sent out recently. I currently use State Farm for three vehicles . Liberty beat what we are currently paying for a year by $700.00 (for all three vehicles).

Jeff

Too bad they do not pay claims.

Let’s hear your factual experience.

Jeff

Fact: They hired me to write a mold remediation protocol for a house.
Fact: I never got paid, nor did the mold remediator.

I can show you emails if you want.