InterNACHI® is now nationally accredited by the U.S. Department of Education.
The InterNACHI® School is the only home inspector school accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), a national accrediting organization of the U.S. Department of Education (USDE), to provide InterNACHI® members:
- a nationally accredited Online Home Inspector Exam (free and online for everyone);
- more than 100 free online nationally accredited home inspection courses (free and online for members);
- a nationally accredited Home Inspector Certificate Program (free and online for members);
- more than 45 additional nationally accredited home inspector certifications (free and online for members);
- nationally accredited Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for completing training and Continuing Education courses (free and online for members);
- post-secondary credit-bearing courses for transferring to other USDE-accredited schools (free and online for members);
- training partnerships with government agencies and the U.S. Armed Forces, which require national accreditation as a condition to offer courses; and
- affiliation with state-funded welfare, rehabilitation, and other workforce development programs.
InterNACHI® has also applied for an .EDU website domain.
Click here for details about InterNACHI being accredited by the U.S. Department of Education.