InterNACHI is Now Nationally Accredited by the U.S. Department of Education

We’re going to force their hand. If they reject us, they have to reject NYU, and they aren’t going to reject NYU. We’re golden now. Off to conquer another country… Canada.

1 Like

Welcome to Canada enjoy it… Roy Cooke

Need a few more letters. lol…keep pushing

I don’t understand, Gregory. Letters as in the alphabet or letters as in a written document to mail?

Does this mean that NACHIs Radon Certification now is equal to AARST&NRPP ? and there is no longer the need to pass one of those places tests if you pass Nachis IAC2 courses ?

Thanks

Jim

Letters in the alphabet. You didn’t quite go to the V section. Was just being snarky.

Thanks for all you do!

Great question. Am close to taking the test.

Was in reference to the states you listed.

No. Many states already recognize the AARST - NRPP certification designation. So, that’s okay. That just means that members can attain that certification by completing our free, online radon course and passing their test.

I’m so glad that I joined InterNACHI in November! I’ve been able to complete Tennessee’s required 90 hours of education and I’m scheduled for the NHIE in two weeks.

Other “schools” wanted to charge me $1,495 for a 14-day course and were “kind enough” to knock it down to $1,100 since I’m a veteran! I knocked it out for less than $100 with InterNACHI! Best choice by far!

C. Luke Humphreys, CPI

Congratulations Carl Glad for you now if you would please go top left of your post { Control Panel ] and put in your information so we can see where you live

Thanks Roy C

This is fantastic Ben! Thank you for all that you do for our members. We really appreciate you.

Correct, so why can’t NACHi get their courses as “Accepted” like those ? Heck are They even Nationally Accredited ed?

Nick go challenge their validity if they are not nationally accredited/

Jim

Ben and Nick, Still waiting on a reply? If nachi is now Nationally accredited then why do nachi members still need other organizations accreditation? who are they and why do they carry more weight and validity?

Thanks

Jim