InterNACHI member or CMI needed in Portage, Maine.

Julie Kronlein
1:13 PM (2 hours ago)

to Fast
We need a Certified Master Inspector or InterNACHI inspector for my mother in laws previous home and be willing to testify what the current status of said home is. She sold said home last year in Portage, Michigan and the new owners are sueing her for issues that they feel were not disclosed on the disclaimer. Mold etc.

Thank you,
Julie Kronlein