InterNACHI online agreements

Hi Tim. Above your post I posted the translated version along with the English version. Nick asked me to do so. I did email you yesterday but it was through the system here. Maybe you didn’t receive? I’d be willing to help out with translation to Spanish for you. Not a problem. As long as I have some spare time now and then. I happen to be out after some back surgery now so I have a little bit of time but it’s not going to last very long as I need to get busy again soon if you know what I mean. Gotta pay the bills!..lol But send me anything you’d like to have dome. I’ll see what I can do.

info@afloridainspection.com

Regards,

Bert

Bert,

Acabo de enviar un email. ¡Gracias por la ayuda y la sugerencia!

Tim

Hi Tim,

Here is an idea, how about being able to access the customer list in the online agreements database automatically in the Newsletter so the information wouldn’t need to be typed twice when you wnated to add that customer to the Newsletter.

Joe -

Thanks! That’s actually an idea already on my list. I’ve been waiting to implement it until we have the new homeowner newsletter system built, but I’ll look into it again to see if we can get that feature on there sooner. While writing this, I just had a new idea for that - let me play around with it, and if it works well, I’ll announce it.

Humberto! Your case of Spanish Now Books is ready to be shipped out to you!

Very Very good Tim!

Enjoy your time off and stay safe.

Thank you very much Kelsea! I’ll be waiting for them. Thank you very much Nick!

Bert

ADD French to that!

G

Gilles, can you translate for Tim? Here is Tim’s email: Tim@InterNACHI.org

Gilles,

I will be out of the office for the next week, but when I get back, I’ll be in touch with you. If you can help me with the French translations, I’ll add French and Spanish at the same time.

Tim

Received the books! Thank you very much. And thank you Nick!

Bert