InterNACHI partners with CorrectFilters.com

http://www.nachi.org/correctfilters.htm

I thought NACHI HI’s were not allowed to sell services to past customers for a period of time…is it a year.

Let me inform you about some of the site pages at Correct filters:

1. They never quote any recognized filter test numbers like the DOP test of particle capture at 0.3 microns. So how do we know how good these filters are?

2. Furnace filters were never intended to be used for air quality purposes, just to keep dirt from the fan blades/bearings and the heat exchanger or HP/AC coils. That’s why you can’t put put a HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns) in line with the blower as it cuts the system air flow down too much.

3. http://www.correctfilters.com/what-is-in-the-air/info_14.html
    Most of the compounds on this page cannot be caught/removed from the air even with a much higher efficiency HEPA filter…they are put in the list to scare people!!!

4. If you have to try to filter allergens and pollutants out of the air, it’s time to clean up the house…install a good central vacuum that exhausts to the exterior, change habits, get rid of carpets/chemical laden furniture, install an air exchanger/store chemicals outside the living areas of the house, control humidity levels…then the high efficiency filter becomes redundant!!

SELL!! SELL!!! SELL!! SPIN!!! SPIN!!! SPIN!!!

Dammit Brian, I was sure that when Nick offered this stellar program you would surely become an INACHI Member. :mrgreen:

Have you heard about our Move in Certified program???

You say: “Furnace filters were never intended to be used for air quality purposes, just to keep dirt from the fan blades/bearings and the heat exchanger or HP/AC coils. That’s why you can’t put put a HEPA filter (99.97% efficient at 0.3 microns) in line with the blower as it cuts the system air flow down too much.”

Air quality is a seminal issue, and progressively so, and I’d appreciate it if you could elaborate on what you say, so I can better understand and better educate my clients. Thanks.

I’m posting this to thank Brian MacNeish publically. He was gracious enough to call me in California to answer what I mistakenly thought was a simple question. We spoke for about thirty minutes, during which time I learned “things,” that I certainly never knew before. At the end of our conversation, I asked him to contact Nick and find a suitable forum in which he might share his knowledge and experience.

www.CorrectFilters.com is www.prolabinc.com

Well I’ll be damned, no wonder it’s being advertised so much, they own NACHI don’t they?

-----:lol:

Yep…that explains that doesn’t it?

**Correct Filters, LLC.
1675 N. Commerce Pkwy. **
Weston, FL 33326
Ph: 1-954-FILTERS (954-345-8377)

http://www.prolabinc.com/images/spacer.gif

**PRO-LAB®, Inc. (USA) **
1675 N. Commerce Pkwy.
Weston, FL 33326
Tel: 1-800-427-0550
(954) 384-4446

NACHI
1675 N. Commerce Pkwy
Westin, FL 33326
Tel: 1-800-427-0550

-----------:lol:

Nick’s having a Party today in Westin Fl. isn’t he?----:lol:

Sure does!!!

Nick’s pushing it…make a few comments…the detectives go to work…voila…truths emerge!!!

SELL!!! SELL!!! SELL!!! SPIN!!! SPIN!!! SPIN!!!

Too funny, Dale!! LMAO

------:lol:

Oops…I thought it was my favorite Hotel “Westin”…but it’s Weston…probably just spell it different down there-----:lol: —(incognito)----:lol:

A “Correct Filter” … sounds like something needed to be installed somewhere between a NACHI Tv video and its release to the public.

Good one, JB!!

Look you guys, I’m trying to finish a beer and get to bed…It’s 1:20 AM here…but the funnies keep coming. it’s keeping me up!!!