InterNACHI releases Thermography Addendum to Inspection Contract. Free.

Erol,

BTW… where is your InterNACHI logo on your site???.. I see the ASHI logo?
Just curious.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Finally…

Doesn’t deserve a response, but you are the spin doctor!

Done.

If you make all the girls in the office mad, you may never make another post again.
Walk softly…:slight_smile:

Every Batman has his Robin :slight_smile:

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.

Now I’m done.

I’m taking a much needed break from the boards.

Kevin

Actually I wear Spiderman pajamas, but don’t tell my kids or they will want them too…:slight_smile:
Good night Kevin and God bless your kids!!!

Kevin, your use of the words Batman & Robin in post #45 constitute a Trademark Infringement on Warner Communication’s intellectual property rights. See www.USPTO.gov I insist that you remove that reference or modify it to say “That man who dresses up like a bat and his twinky boy friend” :wink:

P.S. No offense to those out there with twinky boy friends. :wink:

Twinkie Defense

… a claim by a criminal defendant that at the time of the crime he/she was of diminished mental capacity due to intake of too much sugar, as from eating “Twinkies,” sugar-rich snacks. The defense was argued successfully by a defense psychiatrist in the notorious case of former San Francisco County Supervisor Dan White, who shot and killed San Francisco Mayor George Moscone and County Supervisor Harvey Milk, resulting in White’s conviction for only manslaughter instead of murder.

This is not a joke… LOL

Nick,

You know what is really sad. I mean just pathetic. The fact that I’m actually still on this BB at midnight on a Saturday.

Here is some food for thought for you, Nick :slight_smile:

Man, I love it here :slight_smile:

Kevin

Good night twinky… sorry I could’nt resist …:slight_smile:

I hate to chime in here and face the possible repercussion of this post, but if your agreement somehow, someway helps fellow NACHI members, what is your argument? If someone emailed you and asked for you to share, would you hide it as though it were gold? NACHI shares agreements and allows us to make it our own, add our logos, and adjust text as we see needed. If all of the 1000’s of NACHI members used your agreement verbatim, how would that negatively impact your business? I by know means am taking sides but I am just a proponent of sharing. If you have something that helps, let it help. We’re not sharing the secret to Coca-Cola. Just my two cents.

If the “tweaks” to the agreement make it better, more efficient or more effective, then we all benefit, including you Kevin. If the “tweaks” are for the better, would you consider making those changes to your agreement?

…and Kevin, I appreciate all of your previous assistance and I also thoroughly enjoy your webite. Again, my post is not malicious by any stretch, just voicing my opinion on the benefit of NACHI members sharing information to help other NACHI members.

Happy New Years to all!

John, who didn’t have the guts to ask me themself?

John,

I’m going on a very $$ inspection in a few minutes. While I’m gone, feel free to have the powers remove me from NACHI if I am in violation. I live in what is predomonantly ASHI country, so I do what’s best for my business.

To anyone with a half a pea brain, this is obviously a very ***** *** retaliation attempt for my questioning the use of someone’s personal documents.

*Conditions of Membership: *

The NACHI COE states that it is the duty of each member to help promote the organization. To that end, a condition of membership in the organization is for any member that has a web site, brochure, or other marketing literature to include NACHI and/or “The National Association of Certified Home Inspectors” (in word, link, and/or text). Should another home inspection association be listed or referred to, it shall be positioned and sized in a manner equal to, or less prominent than that of NACHI. Should any member be found in violation of this rule, membership revocation can occur at any time, and without notice or recourse.

See Mr Larson’s post above.

I know it seems unfair to point out the conditions of the iNAHCI agreement you made as a member… but
Mr Larson is just the type of fellow who likes the truth… iNACHI is good for buinsess too, is it not?

LOL… nacho demands it’s inspectors, that are members of other orgs, provide equal advertizing, and states the members shall market their org.

ASHI is constantly going after inspectors that falsely advertizes affialation with ASHI.

Hmmm, Gromicko’s own brothers partner, an ASHI member, does not advertize his affialiation with nacho, wonder why:twisted: :twisted:

What’s wrong with this picture:shock: :shock: :shock:

If someone emails lisa.endza@nachi.org with the name of any member who is violating the COE with regard to logo usage (harming consumers by promoting a known no-entrance-requirement diploma mill above InterNACHI being the most common violation), she will delete them instantly. No questions asked.

It is obvious you care .
You seem to Care a lot about what NACHI and its members do.
Miss us big Time Poor Dan just stands out side looking in.
Well to bad He could be happy if he was on the inside but he is so sad and just can not stay away.
I guess he has not much of a life except coming over to NACHI .
I guess next year will be more sad Dan again.
That Big Bad Rain Cloud hangs over his head all the time
Just like Joe BTFSPLK .
He keeps his supply of Kicka Poo Juice Joy I guess he is already celebrating new Years eve early as per usual .
…Cookie
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Liar
http://www.s135577378.onlinehome.us/6.html

Drats again, hey dharris?

You need to study up on dat thar readin thin :frowning: