InterNACHI® School Is Reaccredited as a Home Inspector College

InterNACHI School Accredited USDE NACC logos copy 2

InterNACHI® is delighted to announce that InterNACHI® School has received a three-year reaccreditation as a tuition-free, online home inspector college by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training, a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. InterNACHI® School is a Member College of the National Association of Career Colleges of Canada, a national association representing more than 500 regulated career colleges across Canada.

InterNACHI® School provides free online training and continuing education courses.

The Home Inspector Certificate Program is free and online for InterNACHI® members.

Read the press release of the InterNACHI® School reaccreditation.

Read the Reaccreditation Letter

11 Likes

Way to go.

2 Likes

Proud to be a member! Thanks Ben. :+1:

2 Likes

reaccredited internachi school home inspector college free

Read the press release of the InterNACHI® School reaccreditation.

1 Like

Awesome!
My clients see this certification as necessary. The accreditation helps me and my Company stand out above other non-InterNACHI inspectors. There is value in certified education and the requirements to maintain the certification through CEUs and other valuable training opportunities.

Congrats,
Jim White, CPI
CA&NV

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

InterNACHI School Reaccredited as a Home Inspector College. That’s bloody awesome!
Ben, you should be proud of everything you have accomplished. I certainly am.
“You’re The Best!”

Surrounded by the good folks working hard every day. Good people working every day to help your inspection business succeed: - InterNACHI®

1 Like

Just received our Certificate of Accreditation for InterNACHI® School, the only home inspector college at https://www.internachi.edu.