InterNACHI VEGAS Convention 2010!

Must not be any interest.
Last years was dropped also.:frowning:

It is not gonna happen. It was a pipe dream at best. The first post was in early March. Dates were supposed to be finalized by the end of March. If it hasn’t been confirmed by this time, it won’t be. Too bad. :frowning:

Off to the other one then…to bad.

Nick,

Lot’s of sales going on now for Vegas airfare and hotels.

How about a yes or no if it is actually going to happen this year?

Jeff

dsxgfxbgf

I just mentioned this to my wife a couple nights back.

As the end of summer will come up quick, a date would be awesome, otherwise I’ll be trying to plan last minute and well, that usually leaves me wanting to go places and not being able to.

Yes a date would be nice, will be in Vegas in Sept, Bahamas in Oct

I’m available to speak if you need something!

I also. I have a number of classes.

Plus, I will pay my own way, and my hotel room and food!

Such a deal! :wink:

The first year I joined NACHI they had it in Florida in January and it was great. Does it seem that the “other” associations have one every year and we haven’t had one in quite some time? Maybe someone from the office could chime in and offer some information. I know that after attending this type of conference it revitalizes me…

Highly doubt you can do it this fall as it’s pretty busy with the tradeshow circuit already. September is too short notice… October already has two shows that many vendors are lined up to attend. November could work but Thanksgiving might get in the way and same for December and Christmas.

I think it will be March before you’re able to get the inspectors and vendors that you want/need to make this happen and get the most out of it.

lol…I have only (1) course…and I dont come as cheap…lol:twisted:

My how things change. It used to be a greasy burger and fries and you wouldn’t shut up…:wink:

lol…i hear ya…lol