InterNACHI's live, online Inspection Auction #11 Tickets to Atlantic City Conference.

I have two tickets to the Inspection Conference http://www.inspectionconference.com/2012-Atlantic-City/index.php in Atlantic City on April 22-24, 2012

Your bid will be for ONE ticket. If you want both tickets, your bid will be DOUBLED. If you only want one ticket, the next highest bidder will get other ticket.

Bid as often as you like, but each bid should be greater than the highest bid so far.

No buyer premium.

The money goes to the charity of the winning bidder’s choice.

InterNACHI’s Inspector Auction works like a live auction. It ends when I can’t get any more bidding for a while. I’ll warn you with a “Going once” post. Then a second warning with a “Going twice” post.

Bid as often as you like, but each bid should be greater than the highest bid so far.

Your bid will be for ONE ticket. If you want both tickets, your bid will be DOUBLED. If you only want one ticket, the next highest bidder will get other ticket.

From Kevin:

%between%

25.00 here

$100.00

I have $100, do I hear $150?

$125. Do I hear $150?

$250 Nick…

That should probably do it. $250 going once…

Can I underbid Dale and get the second of the two tickets? :wink:

Just kidding!

Yes, if he doesn’t take both.

Nick, I’m working all day tomorrow, if I win, I’ll email fastreply tomorrow evening when I’m done…!

Thank You…!!!

Dale

Have a good time Dale.
Need a vacation again as Vegas was my last but not sure AC is my next destination of choice.

$250 going twice…

I was going anyway, I’ll just give the ticket to someone who may want it.

I’ll give it to you Bob if you want to go, if I get the bid.

SOLD for $250 to Dale.

Dale, do you want both or can Roberto have the other for $125?

Hi Nick,

I just want one…how do I pay?

Thank You,

Dale

Dale and Roberto win. Chloe will be contacting you to arrange everything.

Dale… note: http://www.nachi.org/documents/american-diabetes-association-2012.pdf

I really appreciate that, Nick…!