InterNACHI's ultimate House of Horrors. Advanced inspector training on steroids!

http://www.nachi.org/houseofhorrors.htm

Nick,

That looks awesome. I look forward to seeing it built!

Does the Real Estate Dummy really have to be wax? :wink:

Brian asks:

No, the smartest agent who pushed for the recent “we want deal killing report writing” legislation in Kansas will qualify. :wink:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: That’s just wrong. :smiley:

OK, I modified it then: the smartest agent who pushed for the recent “we want deal killing report writing” legislation in Kansas will qualify. :wink:

LOL :mrgreen:

Looks awesome, when will it be ready?

It’s an actual house within a building, footers get poured right on the building’s floor on Saturday morning. Will be all done by the end of June.

If you need help building a defect ridden house, I can help…:slight_smile:

Nick - I have plenty of room - you can build it in my yard! I should check with the HOA. Do inspectors who fail the test have to live in it? Or correct the defects? I met a realtor earlier this week with enough wax on his/her/its face to qualify! I will find out if he/she/it is available for “procurance…”.

Seriously, what a great idea! And a super teaching tool. Only from NACHI!

Nick;

Let me know when it is done. I want to be in the first group! I will come and fly out there and be ready to be challanged!

I love a challange.

I think its another great Idea, NACHI just keeps getting better and better

IN boulder?

Yep: http://www.nachi.org/houseofhorrorselectric2008.htm

I bet those electricians had a great time wiring that wall. They probably laughed their way though the whole install.

Nick,

Now this is one of the main reasons why I joined this great organization.

Bill :slight_smile:

What happened to this project, did it fall by the proverbial wayside?

Nope waiting for the footers to dry…takes time. Don’t rush it. Its called MARKETING…promise, promise promise…forget delivery and give them a sliver coin and they forget about everything.

What’s a footer :roll: