Introduction...Hello

There…now you know:)

Hello,
just joined recently InterNACHI and found this excellent forum. I’m in the learning stage and hope to pass all the exams and become a certified home inspector. Great place and a great community!

Sooooo true.

Some members tease me about “The Nick” method, but it works. InterNACHI’s website is one of the stickiest in the world with an average “time on site” approaching a whopping 30 minutes!!! See Alexa.com graph:

time-on-site-april-2011.jpg

Bob, I didn’t know you belonged to NAHI.

(http://www.chicagolandhomeinspector.com/about-my-home-inspection-company.html)

I thought you might like that! And I’m glad you took it the right way. They say it’s the highest compliment one can pay!:wink:

Welcome Steve…to the Home Inspection Jungle.

Join… There is a ton of stuff you can learn and it will keep you busy when you are not inspecting.

Oh yeah… don’t forget that grain of salt you were prescribed to take with my advice :slight_smile:

For the record. I do not nail anyone unless they mess with me first. I always try to help when I can.
I get a bad rap because I disagree with a lot of things many here hold dear.

Good morning, Trip awsome, we met some great people from all over the planet. I have now read this thread twice and understand that I cant possibly reply to all of you. So, thank you for the congrats. I am pretty sure that I will be joining. I come home to the after effects of sundays thunder and wind storm, going to need a few days to sort out. I lost about a dozen trees. Now I have fire wood and a different view.
If the warmth I recieved for this post is any indication of the commradarie here, count me in.

Thank you

Steve

Pleasure to meet you Steve. NACHI members say hello along with myself and wish you the best of luck in the home inspection industry.
good luck
Robert Young

You mean Bob isn’t even certified?*

Robert
Thank you. I received my first phone call for work the other day, I now have one penciled in the book. It starts with one>>>>

Steve

Yes mate, it all starts with the number one.
Good luck and God bless. You will be fine.

I hope so, I threw my back out picking up my wallet. Been on the couch trip for a week…