"Introduction to the InterNACHI® Home Inspector Health Fund" Webinar on Feb 7, 2020

Register for the free NACHI.TV webinar, "Introduction to the InterNACHI® Home Inspector Health Fund," on Feb 7, 2020, at 11:00 AM EST.

Presenters will provide a detailed overview of the InterNACHI® Home Inspector Health Fund including what exactly is being offered, how the coverage works, and who would be a good fit for this health solution. Free NACHI.TV webinar with Jim Harkins, Executive Vice President of Operations, and Chris Whitney, President & Partner, villaNOVA Insurance Partners, on Friday, February 7, 2020, at 11:00 AM EST.

1 Like

Will this either be an ACA qualifying plan or will the Health Fund fall under the Association exemption under ACA vs temporary or supplemental?

4 Likes

More than 100 inspectors are registered for this free webinar so far!
Should be a good one.
Register and get the video recording to watch later.

Approaching 200 inspectors registered for this webinar so far!

Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording. So, register now.
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 4.00.36 PM

More than 200 registered so far!
Should be a good one.
Come with lots of questions for this free live webinar.
Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording to watch later. So, register now.
Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 11.18.40 AM

How about a response to those most basic questions posed above?

2 Likes

Oh, gosh. Sorry Chuck. I don’t know. I’ve asked the presenters to join the discussion in this thread. But maybe it would be best to email them specific questions or ask those questions live during the webinar. Their contact info will be presented at the webinar for sure. Sorry for the delayed response, but I really can’t answer that question for ya. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

230 registered for the fund webinar. Register now and you’ll get the video recording to watch later.
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 10.30.14 AM

Video recording of the InterNACHI Home Inspector Health Fund webinar is now available at https://youtu.be/wcJubzHgu9k

The InterNACHI Home Inspector Health Fund webinar video recording is now on NACHI.TV at https://www.nachi.org/tv/2020/02/29/internachi-home-inspector-health-fund-introduction/