Originally Posted By: lschmid
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.
Invest in any of these companies before the big mergers!
GET READY FOR THE BIG MERGERS OF 2004...
Making money in the stock market is easy. Just buy stock in companies that will merge. Here are merger predictions from Gary in New York, who knows lots about these matters:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers will join forces and become: Poly, Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become: Fairwell Honeychild.
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: Poupon Pants.
I thought these were funny. I hope they brought a smile to your face too!
First Choice Home Inspection
A SAFE HOME IS A HAPPY HOME ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)